Apologies

In Philly
MEEK'S POV
She hung up on me. I'm actually telling her the truth, I didn't do anything with those strippers except let them twerk on me amd the four girls were for my boys. I called her, she didn't answer, I texted her she read it, no reply. So I called her 4 more times still no answer.
> Baby I know this looks bad, please just answer the phone we need to talk.
She read it started typing and then the bubble went away. She is so stubborn. I have to make this up to her quick if not she'll think I don't care. I called Tak so he can get me a flight to the UK asap.
NICKI'S POV
"Sherika this nigga got the nerve to cheat on me." I say into the phone.
"Are you sure he cheated? Did you talk to him?"
"Talk to him for what.. to hear his lies."
"Then how do you know if he actually cheated."
"Its online," I sighed.
"Really Nic, has he tried to talk to you?"
"Yea he's been calling all day."
"Stop being bitchy and answer that boy."
"Whatever Rika, talk to you later."
"Okay bye." I hung up the phone, maybe she was right. I grabbed my mic and walked on stage to rehearse for my show in a few hours.
(Showtime)
"Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit..." I rapped lines from Anaconda as I did my choreography, twerking and all that that. That was the last song I did.
"Thank you Oslo. I love you." I walked off stage and threw up. This is the first time I've thrown up since I started tour. I threw on some yoga pants, a cami and put my coat on over top. I  grabbed my bags and went to my hotel.
MEEK'S POV
I'm sitting in Nicki's hotel room, I had to convince the people at the front desk to let me in. I set up the whole room, I got waiters in here and everything.
I heard the door opening, I stood up and pulled on my tie.
"What the hell is all this?" She said before getting to me.
"Hi Onika," I grabbed her hand. "Follow me."
"Meek what are you doing here?"
"Trying to apologize, if you let me."
"Ugh I guess you could try." I smiled. I pulled her seat for her. The waiters brought out the food.
"You did this by yourself?" She asked as she picked her fork up.
"Yes I did." She smiled. We talked as we ate.
"Nic, I promise you that those strippers aren't for me anymore, I don't want to just sleep with random thots." She got up from the table.
"Meek I don't think your ready to give up your lifestyle. I can't change who you are."
She said I got up and walked to where she was sitting.
"I'll change myself. I just want to be a family." I rubbed her stomach. "It's just us now and forever."
She tried to hold back a smile.
"Really? What about your hood, clubbing reputation?" She asked.
"I can make a new reputation, hood nigga turned family man." She laughed.
"Meek don't make false promises. I know you aren't ready to stop partying."
"Yes I am, I'll settle down for you, I'll stop going to clubs. No more hoes."
"I don't want yo stop you from living your young. You gotta have fun." She had a serious tone  "But yea if your with me the hoes gotta go."
"Well I'll only go to clubs with you then. You got it, no more hoes for Robert Rihmeek Williams." I grabbed her hands. "It's just us, I promise."
"Okay deal, don't break your promise."
"Okay, I won't break it." I pecked her lips. "Now you have to explain why Safaree was here."
"I didn't even know he was staying in this hotel, but he came by to give me some flowers and ballons and say so for bringing Rih over my house."
"Oh okay as long as he ain't try to do nothing."
NICKI'S POV
Meek kissed my cheek.
"Alright so all this was cute, we came to terms, but that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." I smirked.
"Oh really." He kissed my neck "you still mad." He kissed it again.
"Mhmm." I walked to the bedroom he followed.
"Let me make you happy then." He unzipped his pants and took off his shirt and tie. I took off my leggings, cami, and bra.
"Damn you are beautiful." Meek said I blushed.
"Thank you." He continously kissed my neck, then slowly removed my thong. He kissed my stomach and continued kissing on my bikini line. He kissed lower, I arched my back and moaned slowly. "What's *kiss* my *kiss* name? " He asked. "Rih-" I couldn't get the word out.
"Rih what? " He asked as he continued to kiss me.
"R.i...h..me..ek...." I moaned his name slowly.
He stopped. He looked at me and took off his boxers. His 'little man' was at full attention. He came into me.
"That's right, Rihmeek." He said as he stroked. I bit my lip... "You can't take all this, can you?" He teased.
"Yes I can." He kissed my neck
"No you can't. However falls asleep first loses."
"What do I win?" I asked
"I'll serve you all day... deal."
"Deal." Only with him would sex become a bet. I made sure win I was in control I rode it as slow as possible. I kissed and massage his body. Two hours later he was knocked out. I took a picture of him. Cookie put his ass to sleep, now he calling me Nyquil.
______________________________________
Hope yall liked this chapter. Thanks for reading, over 4.k thanks to yall. sorry for the errors