Chapter 23

NICKI'S POV
(1 month later)
Meek's been randomly coming to see me throughout this tour but tonight's my last show. So I really hope he's here. As I walk on stage I try to see if I can see him in the audience. Nope.
I began to sing 'I lied.' The audience song along.
(After the show, backstage)
I got a call from Meek.
"Hey Rihmeek."
"Hey, you did great tonight."
"How would you know, you weren't here." I rolled my eyes he got silent "Umm hello Rihmeek." He hung up on me. I turned around and was kissed.
"Meek!"
"You thought I was gonna miss your last show?"
"Yea a little." He grabbed my bags.
"Well I didn't so let's go out somewhere."
We went back to the hotel so I could change then we explored Paris together.
(3 days later in the U.S)
MEEK'S POV
Tonight I'm taking Nicki out to dinner I'm gonna propose to her. Right now we're in Florida, I have a show in a few hours so right after I'll propose.
(10:12 after Meek performed)
"You ready to go out?" I asked Nicki, she nodded her head. We walked out to the car.
"Where are we going?" I looked at her and didn't say anything. "Forreal where we going?"
"Out." I smiled.
"Out where?"
"You asking alot of questions. Just chill." An hour later we pulled up to a restaurant.
"Reservation for 2."
"Meek Mill! Omg I love you." The lady at the door said, I smiled.
"I love him too." Nicki said. "Can you check for our reservation please?"
The lady rolled her eyes and looked through the book.
"Right this way." She showed us to our seats. The whole restaurant is empty, just for us. We ordered our food.
"Before we eat I have something I want to say." I said.
NICKI'S POV
"Okay...." He reached to grab my hand, I smiled.
"Onika Maraj... I love you and don't want to lose you.. Ever since 09 I've wanted you to be mine."
He made me stand up.
"I want to be here for you," he put his hand on my still barely visible baby bump (she 4 months pregnant now)
He got on one knee.
He's proposing and I'm not ready to get engaged again yet.
"Will you do me the honor of letting me be your husband?" He took a heart shaped ring out of his pocket. "I want to buy your heart."
I froze for a second.
"I love you too Rihmeek but-"
"But?" He stood up.
"I'm not ready to be married yet and I know you aren't either."
"We can grow together, we'll be ready one day."
"That's true,"
"Alright then we can be engaged to be engaged." I smiled
"Okay. This could be like a test for us." He put the ring on my finger.
"Okay, and in a year or two, if you're ready we can really get engaged."
"Okay." We ate our food and left to go back to the hotel and do some things.
(The next week, back in LA)
Meek just got back from Philly, he went to get Papi. We are about to go skating. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment, four month check up. I grab my phone and go on twitter.
~Nicki and Meek are so cute #relationshipgoals. I favorited it. Then I saw a picture that said "if Meek and Nicki have a baby." She was the cutest little girl, I hope our baby does look like that. I then called Safaree to let him know about the appointment tomorrow.
RIHANNA'S POV
I was laying in bed and Safaree phone starting ringing. 'Nic ✊❤'
"Faree your phones ringing!" I yelled to him.
"Answer it" he yelled from the shower
I picked up.
"Hey Safaree."
"Its Rihanna." I laughed.
"Oh my bad, is Safaree around?"
"No he's in the shower. Can I take a message?"
"Uh yea, tell him that I have a check up tomorrow for the baby at 9:30 if he wants to come."
"Okay. He'll be there, bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone. Safaree walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Damn boy, you got a body." He laughed and flexed his muscles.
"It's not better than yours though. Who called?"
"Nicki, she said she ahas an appointment tomorrow if you want to go."
"Of course I want to go, what time?"
"9:30" he nodded his head in understanding.
NICKI'S POV
"Daddy said you ready to go." I grabbed Papi's small hand.
"Yes I am." We walked out to the car and drove to the skating rink.
(At the doctors the next day)
"The doctor is ready to see you now Ms. Maraj." We got up and walked into the room. I laid down on the hospital bed.
"Your definitely having twins.." the doctor laughed. "How many months are you again?"
"4 1/2"
"Your next visit, we will be able to tell you the sex of the babies." I smiled.
"When's the next appointment?" Safaree asked.
"In 2 months." The doctor answered.
"Can I get a copy of the ultrasound?" Meek looked at him and rolled his eyes.
"Does anyone else want one?"
"Yea 2 more please." Meek said. We got our pictures of the ultrasound and walked into the waiting room.
"I'll see yall in 2 months." Safaree said as he put his hand on my stomach after that he left.
"Let's go pick up Papi from Tak's house." Meek and I left the hospital.
We spent the rest of the day doing whatever Papi wanted.
_________________________________________
So I'm gonna skip ahead some for the next chapter. Thanks for reading how far ahead should I skip to, I'm thinking to the end of the pregnancy. Yea I know this was boring... sorry for that lol