Chapter 24

Flashback
2 months ago
NICKI'S POV
Meek and I are in Philly dropping off Papi, we had him for the week leading up to his birthday. Meek's at a family members house, so now I have to drop Papi off at Fah's on my own. I grabbed Papi's bags, take his hand and I knock on Fah's door.
"Hey Babyyy." She hugged Papi.
"Mommyy.." He hugged her back.
I can't wait to have moments like these.
"Come in Nicki." This is the first time I've been in her house. "How many months are you now?"
"Six months,"
"You can barely tell, do you know the sex of the babies yet?"
"No we decided we wanted it to be a suprise."
"Oh that's nice. So are you Meek planning to get married?" Ohhh okay she tryna get information.
"Yea eventually." Papi ran through the dining room where we are. "Papi is a great kid btw."
"Thank you, it isn't as hard to be a single mother as you would imagine."
"What do you mean?" I could tell she was hinting at something.
"Once Meek leaves you, your gonna have to raise the kids on your own. But don't worry its not that hard, he'll come back in your life randomly."
"Meek isn't gonna leave me." I laughed but she laughed as well.
"Why wouldn't he leave you?"
"Because he wouldn't let go of the women he's been chasing for over 5 years."
"Now that he's caught you, the chase is over so why would he stay?"
"Because he loves me and he wants us to be a family." She shook her head.
"Nicki woman to woman, Meek wanted you, now that he has you that lust is gone. You're a trophy."
"Right, I'm a trophy, he's not gonna leave me." She shook her head again.
"After a player gets the trophy does he stop playing the game?" That's true I guess. "It was a plus to get you pregnant, now he can say more than I fucked Nicki Minaj...."
"Just because it happened with you, doesn't mean it will happen with me. I should get going." I got up and walked to the door.
"You did him a favor Nicki, now he can say I got Nicki Minaj pregnant." She said as I shut the door. I walked to the car and starting crying because what she was saying could be true.
End Flashback
Meek and I moved in together last month.  We got a small 5 bedroom with 3 bathrooms. I haven't heard from him in three days though. I picked up my phone and called him. He sent me straight to voice mail.
~What's up Nic
>We aren't you answering me.
~ I'm busy working.
>where are you? I went past ur house.
~ I'm in Philly.
> Why didn't you tell me?
~ I'm sorry, it slipped my mind.
I stopped texting him. I looked at my over eight month belly.
"Anytime now." I smiled. I got a text from Drake.
~Hey Nic how you doing
>I'm good and you
~Good how's the pregnancy
>Long and tiring but other than that fine
~That's good, I got them something for the babies. Can I bring it over?
> Yea bring it.
Ten minutes later Drake was at my door holding a giant gift bag. He started pulling out bibs and pacifiers.
"This is my favorite." He held up 2 outfits they both said "I LOVE DRAKE" with a picture of Drake's face in the middle.
"Aww this cute Drake." I laughed.
"Wait there's matching hats." He pulled them out of the bag "their unisex." I hugged him.
"Thank you Drake."
"No problem, see you later." He walked out the door.
MEEK'S POV
I'm in a studio in Philly working on a album I want to put out. I know Nicki's mad a me for not telling her but I need to focus. I'm gonna host a party tonight in New York and next week I'll go back to LA.
(At the party)
"Meek this is Candy and Candice. They're twins and they love your music." My manager said.
They are brownskin with long hair and a cute face. They pretty bad. They don't compare to Nicki though.
"Hi I'm Meek. How old are yall?"
"25" they said in sync.
"So who's who?"
"I'm Candice." She wears glasses.
"I'm Candy." She's a little taller and she has dimples.
"Okay, who likes my music more?"
"I think that's pretty equal." Candy said. "But I think I like you more." She put her hand on my arm. Oh hell no, she ain't goin get me in more trouble.
SAFAREE'S POV
Tonight Rihanna had a performance on The Late Night Show. She performed BBHMM, she brought me on stage so we could do the remix I made.
" ....if your pussy was a car, I'd be the crash dummy.." She came over and grinded on me when I rapped that part. We did the song and at the end she kissed me, we walked of the stage.
"That was Rihanna and upcoming rapper Safaree Samuels." Jimmy Kimmel said. The audience applauded. Rihanna walked back on the stage to do her interview. I watched from backstage.
"That was an amazing performance Rihanna." Jimmy said.
"Thank you."
"Was that a real kiss or just for show?"
"That was real." She laughed
"Oh so are you two dating?"
"Yea, he's all mine." She smiled, I smiled harder.
(The next day)
NICKI'S POV
I woke up to a couple notifications mainly about the same stuff.
- Nicki Minaj's ex boyfriend Safaree Samuels is dating Rihanna?
- Nicki's ex performs on stage with Rihanna
-Meek Mill hosts party in NY
I called Meek he didn't answer. I got a text from Safaree.
~Rihanna got the babies a couple things. Can we bring them over later?
> Yea I'll see yall later
I called Rika since I haven't seen her in awhile.
"Hey booo." I said when she answered the phone
"Nickiii. I haven't talked to you in forever."
"I know girl I'm sorry. "
"Its cool girl, you was boo loving."
"Girl please I wish, I haven't seen my boo in 4 days."
"Dang we need to catch up."
"Alright come over my place and we can find something to do."
"Okay I'll be there in a little while." She hung up.
________________________________________
Sorry if it's too short. I typed this after taking an exam today hope yall like it. Thanks yall for reading. Ohhh shieetttttt almost 5.k views. Y'all the best. Sorry for any errors.