Vacation Part 2

SAFAREE'S POV
"What's wrong baby?"
"You've never done anything like this before." She hugged me I kissed her forehead.
"This isn't it come sit down," I pulled put her seat.
"This view is amazing." She smiled
"Yea I think so too." I smiled back, she leaned and kissed me.
After eating dinner we all walked to the pool. Tak and Sherika were chilling, me and Nic were talking. Then the chefs brought out a cake. I felt like this was the perfect time to propose. I took Nicki's hand and brought her to the edge where the view was the best.
"Babe this is amazing, I really love you." She said. "I love you too Onika, I don't want this to ever end."
"Me either, it won't ever end, so there's nothing to worry about."
"And I'm gonna make sure of that." I looked deep in her brown eyes.
She kissed me passionately. I got down on one knee and took the other ring off her finger.
NICKI'S POV
"What are you doing with my ri-" he cut me off.
"Onika Tanya Maraj, I have spent over a decade with you as a couple, and almost my whole life as your friend. And I love you with all my heart"
Omg is he proposing to me. This all makes sense now, all the questions Sherika was asking me.
"I'm proposing to you a second time cause ten years ago that ring I gave you wasn't good enough, will you do me the honor of being my wife?"
"Yessssss Safaree Yesss I will, I fucking love you Safaree Samuels." I was so in the moment. He picked me up and kissed me, it was the love you'd see on a movie. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I kissed him over and over again.
"Somebody getting some tonight" Tak yelled.
"Shut the fuck up Tak" I smiled
Me and Safaree kissed for a while longer. We finished dessert and me and Safaree went to our room. I called my mom and told her the good news. And y'all know what happened next in that bed room. Alicia Key's Fire we Make played in the background.
**The Next Day**
*yawns* I am so tired, he wore me out. But I must've done a better job with him cause he still sleep.
"I see you still sleep Nigga" I whispered in his ear.
"I been up since like 1 pm, you just got up and it's 2:45." He said back.
"I still put ya ass to sleep, fel asleep mid-stroke" I cackeled.
"Shut up, no I stopped stroking when I saw you knocked out."
I kiss him, whatever. "I'm ready to get back home, can we leave now"
"Oh you want me to tear that ass up in our own bed"
"Yeah sure Safaree, pack ya bags up so we can go"
"Okay, ima call Tak and Rika and tell them to get ready."
A few hours we get on the plane and head to New York cause my mom wants to see the ring. After that we head home to L.A
____________________________________
Sorry this chapter was short I couldn't think of anything else that could happen in this chapter.