Chapter 17

Lips locked into lips, teeth biting against gentle flesh and claws digging into skin. Blood was shared between them, the both of them covered in bites and claw marks, purrs and growls rose from the opposing creatures as they battled for dominance of a kiss. It was too hot in the room, clothes ruined for the both of them as Enid snarled and barked and howled, as Wednesday dug into her for whatever blood they could gather. Claiming was bloody, it was powerful, it was eternal. But it was corruptive to any soul that wasn't born by a demon's hand.

Wednesday calmed down first, the hazy lust having made coordinating hard to grasp, they pulled away from Enid, grinning at her with blood soaked teeth, bits of flesh trapped between fangs. Enid blushed, staring at Wednesday despite the low growl rising in her throat. It quickly became a scream of agony when the corruption reached her heart, it stole her soul, tearing it apart and rebuilding it anew. It hurt Wednesday to watch as their wolf screamed and cried, shaking from the pain and feeling exhausted From having her energy seaped away to help heal Wednesday instead of herself.

"W- Wedns... It hurts so much..." A soft nuzzle against her cheek and a kiss on her nose lulled her to rest, gentle touches on her skin and whispered comforts murmured in her ear as she reached her limit.

"Don't worry, Mia Lupa. You'll feel better after you rest, I'll be here to protect you." Enid let out a Shakey sigh, frowning up at Wednesday as she laid her head on their lap and carefully laid down on the floor. she nodded, silently admitting her trust before she fell asleep.

"Good night Willa..."

———

Enid felt like she was falling, her body weightless and brain dizzy, her skin burning and her limbs aching.

"W- Willa?" The gentle whine rose from her throat, claws gripping onto the soft feathers of Wednesday's wings. The demon trilled softly, soothing their mate and peppering kisses against her skin. An Addams loved passionately, and a Demon had only lust for their mate. Of course, lust was situational, not always in a sense of arousal, as many demons would have one imagine. No, Wednesday's lust was different, it was a passion and desire to only have Enid by their side, to be there for her beckens and call, to dig teeth and claws into her and mar her skin with their marks of ownership.

"Good morning, my wolf. How have you slept?" Wednesday tilted their head, brown eyes gazing affectionately into blue, which stared back in bleary and tired confusion.

"I hurt, like I just haven't stretched my body out or something..."

Wednesday hummed, getting up carefully from the floor and coaxing Enid to stretch. The raven watched their wolf, pleased with the decision to take her back to the dorm while she was asleep. Now, they could continue on with their lives, hopefully without any interrupts from the mysterious school and it's secrets.

————

The days continued normally, unusually quiet. They went to classes, Enid becoming far too interested in the ways a demon's soul worked, for Wednesday's thought at least.

Enid was bubbly, polite and warm to everyone, yet her temper increased, she became brash, occasionally standoffish to something she didn't enjoy. Wednesday enjoyed watching the changes of her behavior, amused as nothing physically changed just yet. Truthfully, The Addams clan had many outcasts among their lineage, but werewolves and vampires were the ones that went though the least of the corruptive state of mating to a demon. Thankfully, it wouldn't hurt Enid anymore, yet they worried that she would learn of their lies, that she wouldn't return that love. They acted the same in public, holding hands as Enid so often requested, there was few kisses between them, only ones that Wednesday would press to a sleepy wolf's head as she rested.

How Wednesday wished to show the true extent of their love and passion, but they loved differently than their mate, and they had to accommodate for that. Despite how hard it would be.