chapter 8

Enid had forced Wednesday to clean up,  to go shower and steal from her stash of clothes. They were given a hoodie, the blue colors similar to Enid's school uniform. The werewolf didn't ask about what had happened, she'd figured enough out from what little knowledge she had about demons. She was pulling at strings, but in this case she was actually right. Wednesday stepped out of the shower, soft sweatpants and a hoodie were all the once blood soaked demon had to wear, they immediately went to perch on Enid's bed, easily balancing on the edge of the frame. Enid noticed black painted nails, which were long and curved like talons. The image made her laugh, imagining Wednesday as some sort of bird creature.

"You have blood in you, let me clean it from you. It's the least I can do for souling your clothes." Wednesday moved quickly, climbing from from the post and onto the bed, ignoring the already quickened red marks on their skin as they slunk closer to Enid. She didn't try to move, unable to look away from the small form of Wednesday, who's eyes flickered around her body to every place there was blood. The gentle tongue against her made her gasp, whining at the feeling and blushing with embarrassment.

"Wha- What are y- you doing?" Enid trembled underneath Wednesday, who despite sitting in her lap pressed against her, sucking and licking at any spot they found find blood. Skin was covered mostly, cheeks, arms, shoulder and neck. But the shirt was worse, drenched in the blood Wednesday previously had on them. Enid's breath quickened, heart practically bursting in her ribcage before he passed out, overwhelmed by Wednesday's oddly caring touches, and the amount of blood on her body all at once. The demon sighed, frowning and pulling themselves away before beginning to clean for her, so she wouldn't have to deal with it later on. Enid had better be happy once the mess was removed, then they would truly be unable to control themselves.

————

Enid woke up to an oddly comforting cold against her back. She frowned in confusion, looking around the room wildly. She was very confused, unable to see the blood on the floor or feel the gross substance on her body, there wasn't anything on the window Enid. With a soft sigh of relief, Enid tried to sit up, only to be held back by small, strong arms that pulled her back down into the mattress.

"Sleep Mistress, I regret stressing you and you deserve to sleep after such an experience. I've clean up the remains for you, so you won't have to deal with such a thing until a long time later in life. Is that satisfactory, My lady?"

Enid blushed, carefully turning her body over to look at the demon laying on her bed, looking still very dead and feeling as cold as a cadaver. Enid was at the least thankful that Wednesday cleane duo so much they became tired, hopefully it wouldn't happen again, if she let them feed from her next time they needed to feed. She knew nothing about demons, making it hard for her to figure out if Wednesday was normal by demonic standards. She really needed to invest into a book for those things.

"Y- Yeah, I'm thankful you did that, I appreciate it." The wolf moved without thinking, pressing a small affectionate kiss on the crown of Wednesday's bang.

"Anything for you my lady," replied a sleepy mumble.