Chapter 16

Enid didn't run often, but she definitely did when Wednesday answered their phone. She was so glad she'd requested they but one to stay in contact should anything happen, because tonight something had happened.

Wednesday always told her when they were going out, but it was four in the morning and she was worried. Like, scent their bed worried.
Slamming her body onto the door of Yoko's room, the young wolf gasped and she pounded her fist against it.

"Yoko! YokoYokoYokoYokoYoko! I need you to help me get to the woods, I know you can drive! It's Wednesday, they were attacked by something and they need me!" The door had opened halfway through Enid's crying and her teary eyes mad that hard to tell, especially since she'd shut her eyelids while pounding on the door. Yoko caught her arm and held her in a side hug, leading her outside as she sobbed into her best friend's side.

"I- I know we don't have the greatest bond but they may be hurt, can you help me track them? Please Yoko?"

Yoko smiled softly, wiping Enid's tears away and leading her to an open window, guiding her outside onto the roof and picking her up before she started to carefully climb down the school's wall. Yoko and Wednesday weren't as close and Enid and Yoko were, but the vampire considered the short demon a good friend, or at least a good Ally.

Thankfully, their destination was easy to find considering it was a large house in the forest. Both outcasts could smell the blood and hear the noise, the cries and screams of one Wednesday Addams.

Upon the mortal plane, a demon tried to avoid transformation because of the physical agony of the change from their human like form to a more demonic one. Wednesday Addams was no different, yet they avoided the transformation to instead hopefully not scare Enid, yet when in enough distress and the potential of death could cause a demon to return to their plane if they didn't have a contract to bind them to the Earth.

Thankfully, their wolf was there to provide what they needed.

Enid rammed the door, forcing it open as she called Wednesday's name and followed the cries of pleasurable pain. An Addams felt pain in a different way, as did most demons, but the pain of returning the hell? Of having their entire body ravaged and burning? every bone broken and flesh melted off? It was truly exquisite.

"M- Mistress! Oh my lady, my dearest wolf." Wednesday was disheveled, covered in blood, legs snapped at uncomfortable angles and wings falling apart, the bones crunching and snapping as feathers fell, shaking gasps left hot blood on Enid's face, coughs and hacks causing them to spit onto the floor. Enid teared up again, Yoko watching from the stairwell to the first floor as the wolf enveloped her Raven, watching in dismay. She howled, crying and sobbing.

"Hush Mi Loba, all will be well soon. I promise you so."

"Wends, I'm so sorry! P- Please! stay with me! bind yourself to me, whatever you have to do to be able to stay!" The wolf was shaking far more than her bird, the demon gently grabbing Enid's hands despite her hands being buried in their hair.

"My mistress, I must claim you as mine, I must fulfill the contract as your friend."

"N- No, Wends... I- I don't... I don't need you to be my friend, I need you to stay, please, let me stay with you. Let me care for you, let me love you..." Wednesday caught each of Enid's tears, pressing kisses to each spot the salty wetness fell from her eyes. They nodded, smiling up at her before letting out a cry, claws gripped her arm, drawing blood and attractive Wednesday's attention from the bubbling, melting flesh of their right leg. The left leg completely gone,  Enid gasped in shock at the sight.

"Enid, allow me to bind myself to you. Please, drink from me as I shall drink from you."

Yoko slowly shut the door, shaking her head at the idea of Enid mating with someone like Wednesday, a demon no less. Personally, Demons were fine creatures and were very fun to hang with, but they were known for their furiosity in claiming a mate for the first time. Pretty soon, they would be Fanging, sharing blood and teeth, and perhaps Wednesday would request marriage during their time. Addams were always fast with their hunts like that.

Enid didn't know what to do, her face red with embarrassment as she went to lick at Wednesday's side, sucking on the wound in hopes she could get as much blood as possible in her mouth. She expected it to taste horrid, but it was delicious, and that made her want to be sick.

Pain rippled through her arm when Wednesday bit her to feed, she felt thirsty, unusually hot and far too uncomfortable with the scents around her. A growl rose in her chest and she couldn't control herself, she couldn't stop the wolf as it took control.

A large beast of fur stood over Wednesday, huffing and whimpering, at the small demon while trying to get them to stand.

"Ah, Mi Loba, you're beautiful..." The beautiful beast growled, pleased as the praise of its blonde fur, multi colored claws and large bulky body, large jaws of teeth snapped by Wednesday's side and a lick sent pain into their side instead of the bite they craved. A groan escaped them and they grabbed Enid's fur, a snarl rising in their chest.

"Enough toying with me Enid, let me focus!" That was the first time they'd snapped with her and Enid whined, ears flicking back and tail swaying low in a sign of submission.

Wednesday smiled, blurry eyed and high on the taste of blood and the pleasurable shock of pain. They hummed, watching as Enid laid down beside them, curling her body around their smaller form. Good, it would make the pain easier for both of them.