Now we talk!

"Tamy... "

"Pablo?! Wha...what are you doing here?!" I asked as I stood up.

"I went out for a walk and...well... This is where I came. Can we talk?"

"Pablo we weren't suppost to be near each other."

"Tamara you can't stay away from me. We have to talk!"

"Fine... But be quick, I don't want Pedri to see us again."

"I don't care about Pedri now! It's about us..."

"Gavi, I..."

"No, stop! Don't try to tell me that we are done, that this is not gonna work, that's it's over! Because it's not!"

We sat on the bench and he started talking.

"The night when you broke up with me was the worst night of my life. If I'm being honest, I can't stop thinking about YOU... about US!"

"I know, but..."

"But I love you! I fucking love you! I want to be with you! I want to be your boyfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend!"

My eyes filled with tears.

"I know that we can be together, we just have to explain that to Pedri."

"But you heard what he said..."

"Tamy I don't care... He is not us! He is not me, not you! He can't decide for us! This is our life and our relationship!"

I looked at him quiet.

"I missed you..."

I hugged him.

"I missed you too!" I said as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Darling, don't cry! I promised you something and I'm gonna keep that promise!"

I sighed.

"Okay..."

"Should we start this again?!"

I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you!" I said through laugh.

He smiled at me and I kissed him again.

"Okay, your are going to kill me!"

"With kisses?! Nah, your are just being dramatic."

We laughed. I took his hand.

"Let's do this!"

"I promise you my love, everything will be okay!"

***

"What is he doing here?! And why are you two holding hands?!"

"Pedri we have to talk!" I said.

"No Tamara, we already talked about this before and that's the last..."

"Pedri sit down!"

"Tamara..."

"I said SIT DOWN!"

"Fine, jeez..."

He sat in the living room. Pablo and I sat next to each other, while Pedri was across from us.

"I think that we already talked about this shit..."

"No Pedri, you talked about it! Now we talk!"

He rolled his eyes.

"First don't roll your eyes, unless you want me to get them out for you! Second... We live each other!"

"I see..." he said and raised his eyebrow.

"Pedri I'm sick of you and your protection! You don't need to keep me away from your friends! Your don't need to keep my away from the boys! Especially not from Pablo!"

"Tamara you are being childish."

"The only person that is childish here is you Pedri! You are acting like someone is going to broke me, kidnapp me or whatever..."

"I'm your brother!"

"But you are not my dad! I deserve to be loved, I deserve to have someone that I love and he loves me and that is Pablo!"

"Look man, I know about the rule, but it's just a shit! I didn't want to break it, but I couldn't help it. I love her man! And you know me! We are best friends." Pablo said.

"We used to be!" Pedri said and crossed his arms.

"You still are, stop acting like you don't care!" I said.

"I fell in love and I knew it from the start that it was wrong, but it's not like I used to feel. Maybe I had a few relationships that didn't work out, but this is something different!"

"But you can't date my sister, you are my best friend!"

"Oh fuck, WHO CARES?! You are dating MY best friend, so can I YOURS if I like him!"

"You know me Pedri... I would never hurt her! I know that you are scared and want to protect her, but I'm not that kind of guy. I would never do something lkke that."

"And what should I say about all this?"

"You don't have to say anything, but just to let you know that we are together, whether you like it or not!"

"I..." his face expression changed.

"Pedri I love her! I love her with all my heart! I have never felt this way before and..."

"But if you guys date, everything will change!"

"It won't! Pedri we were together for three months and nothing changed! You are still best friends, we are couple! Everything is same!" I said.

It was silent for a moment.

"Have you already done it?!" he suddenly asked.

Pablo and I just looked at each other.

"I'll take that as yes!"

"Fine... So what if we did?! That doesn't have anything to do with you!" I shouted.

"You are still teenagers!"

"You are not much older than us, so shut up!"

"We are sorry that we kept this from you, but we wanted to tell you soon." Pablo said.

Pedri sighed.

"Fine... I forgive you! But I swear, if you break her heart..."

"I won't I promise!"

"You are not mad anymore?" I asked.

"It will take time to get used to this, but I guess it's fine... Maybe it's time to let you have your own life and make your decisions, although I don't like some of them."

Pablo took my hand.

"Well... I'll let you two now... I need some time to thing about this." Pedri and started walking away.

"Pedri wait!" I said and ran up to him to hug him.

He hugged me back. Pablo was standing behind me.

"Come here!" Pedri said and they hugged.

He went to his room and I took Pablo's hand and went to my room.

"Well... This went better than I thought it would go." Pablo said as he lay down on my bed.

"I feel so much better now that I told him everything."

"I'm happy that he finally realised that you are not little anymore."

"I'm happy that I can do this again!"

I got on top of him and kissed him. We started making out when Pedri yelled.

"Do that when you are alone!"

Pablo and I laughed. We layed down, cuddeling. He kissed my head.

"I love you darling!"

"I love you too pretty boy!"