They can't

A few days after, Pedri and Camila decided to go to the beach. But not this beach, Pedri found some wild beach. My brother always has interesting ideas.

"Guys I think you should ho alone. I feel like third wheel." I said to them.

"Oh come on Tamy!" Pedri said.

"What if Pablo comes with us? Then you are not gonna be a third wheel." Camila suggested.

"Oh yeah, good idea! I'll call him right away!" Pedri said as he took his phone and went in the hallway.

"Okay if Pablo is going, then I will go to, but is he..."

"Go pack your things! We are going in 30 minutes!" Pedri said excited.

"He said yes?!"

"Yep!"

"Great! You see Tamy, I told you he is gonna..."

"Fine! I'll go to get ready."

***

We took Camila's car, because we can't put all the stuff in Pedri's small car. We all sat in and Pedri drove us to pick up Pablo. He was standing in front of his house with his bag and with a most beautiful smile. He looked so excited.

"Hey guys!" he said as he got in the car next to me.

"Hi Gavi!" Pedri and Camila said at the same time.

"Hello darling!" he wispered.

"Hello to you to Pablito!" I wispered and smiled.

We were driving for like an hour.

"Ughhhh how Long is this going to TAKE?!" I complained.

"We will arrive in 15 minutes." Camila said looking at her phone.

"Oh nooo.... I can't sit here anymore!"

"Try to get some sleep or something. But don't complain if you don't want to walk there. That will took you 30 more minutes." Pedri said not even looking at me.

"You sound like dad!"

"Tamy I said something."

"Fine!"

I just stared through the window for the rest of the ride. Finally 15 minutes passed and we arrived.

"Okay took your bags and let's go! Take as many things as you can!" Pedri said.

"He really sound like my dad when we go shopping!" Pablo wispered to me. I giggled.

"I know right!"

"You two, talk later ans help us now!" Camila said.

"If we knew that you are going to act like our parents, we would stay at home for sure!" I said.

"Take this!" Pedri said as he gave me the heavies bag.

"Pedri this is too heavy!"

He just ignore me and started walking away with the things he took.

"No one is listening to you." Pablo said.

"I see that Shit Sherlock! He will pay for this."

"Tamara took two more bags!" Pedri yelled!

"HOW THE FU.... Uhh never mind."

I did as he said and started walking towards them. Pedri and Camila were already on the beach, fixing the parasol. Pablo was behind me with other things. I started walking slowly on the stairs that led to the beach. Suddenly, my foot slipped and I fell on my but.