Maybe I...

Tamara's POV

I woke up in my bed... How did I get here? Where... where is my dress? Why am I in T-shirt I took from Pedri? And why don't I have shorts or sweatpants on? WHAT HAPPENED?!

I immediately took my phone. 10am. The only thing I remember from last night is that I asked some guy for a dance... And from that nothing. Like the rest of the night deleted.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face if that can help me anything. I looked myself in the mirror. Horrible! Terrible! I look like a sea just throw me out! My hair was a mess and my face looked like a clown.

I took my make up off and brushed my hair to make myself look normal again. Maybe I look alright now, but I don't feel like it.

As I opened the door of the bathroom, Pablo appeared in front of me.

"Pablo?!"

"Good morning Tamy!"

"What are you doing here? You know that Pedri went with the team somewhere for 5 days?"

"I know. I would go too, but my angry issues did opposite."

"Huh?"

"I have more yellow card than is allowed. So I couldn't go with them."

"I'm sorry for that. But that still doesn't answer why are you here."

"How about I tell you all about it while we eat breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry! Just a cup of coffee."

"You have to eat!"

"I can't."

He looked at me serious.

"I'll eat later, I promise!"

***

We sat in the kitchen and while I was drinking my coffee, he told me everything.

"And I wanted to go with him?!"

"Well you was about... But I was there to stop you. He could have kidnapped you."

"How old is he?"

"I don't know...he looked like 24 or something."

"24?! God I'm really out of my mind."

"Do you remember anything at all?"

"Only that his name is Chris..."

"I'm not talking about him.... Do you remember what happened after I saw you... or when we got home?"

"Umm...no... I can't remember anything."

"Listen to me now! Pedri can't know a word about this!"

"I know, I'm not that fucking crazy to tell him that I got drunk again."

"Just telling you that..."

In that moment, his phone rang and cut him off.

"Sarah! Oh shit I totally forgot about her! Oh shit, she is mad at me..."

He said as he stood up and started walking around in panic. He cleared his throat and answered.

"Hey love!"

"LOVE?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard her through his phone.

"Ummm...at friend's house."

"You are lying! I called all your friends and neither of them is picking up! Where are you?!"