Living with you

I was standing in front of the airport, waiting for my taxi to come to pick me.

Ahhh Barcelona! I can't believe that I'm here! I lived with my parents and my brother in the different city, but then my brother moved away. My parents bought him a house here and he moved 2 years ago. I was sad at first, even though we were always fighting. But I love him...

***

My taxi came I got in with my suitcases. I brought so many things with me, but I still left a lot at home. Mom and dad will bring them to me when they come to visit us.
At least I brought my favorite things.

I was looking out the window as he was driving me to my brother's house.
Suddenly he stopped.

"We are here miss!" he said.

"Thank you!" I said as I gave him the money.

I took my suitcases and went to his house.

His POV:

I was in my living room, playing games when I heard the knock on my front door. I stood up to check who it was. I opened the door and saw my sister.

"Pedri!" she said as she hugged me tight.

"Tamy! I forgot that you are coming!" I said surprised. I haven't seen her on a while. She looks all grown up now.

"Can you help me with the suitcases?"

"Yeah! Come in!" I said as I let her come in so I can take her things. When she moved I saw a lot of bags out.

"Damn Tamara, why did you bring so many stuff?"

"Bring that inside and sit down. I have to tell you something!" she said and went in my living room.

I sat across from her.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well...you know that I'll be 18 soon."

"Your birthday is in November."

"I know when is my birthday."

"That's not soon, it's May now."

"I know that Shit Sherlock! As I was saying... I'll be 18 soon. And I have finished my school earlier as you know."

"Oh yeah, mom and dad told me about it! That's great!"

"Can you stop interrupting me?!"

"Sorry, go on!"

"I decided to move here to live with you."

"Umm...okay, I don't mind. My house is big, but are you sure about it? You couldn't wait for me to move out."

"That's was before. But I can't live without you! So here I am! Besides, I want to live in Barcelona, but I can't wait that long to buy new house."

"I get you. I had so many things to do when I get here so, you are welcome to live here."

"Thanks! Your house is cool by the way. But I think we have to redecorate some things!"

"You are still my little Tamy, aren't you?!"

"Yep! Well I'm tired and hungry!"

"I'll order some food. What do you want?"

"I don't mind, as long as I can eat it."

"If you say so." I said and took my phone.

***

When pizza came, we sat in the living room to eat and she was telling me about everything that had happened since I left. She missed me and I can see that. I missed her too...