Rainy night

Tamara's POV

When Pablo started arguing with his girlfriend, I just ran away, because I didn't want to be involved in that. I know they are arguing about me, but I just couldn't. Maybe it was a little stupid of me, since Pablo was on my side, but oh well...

I told Pedri through the call that I'll take a taxi home and he said okay. He went out for dinner with Camila to celebrate their victory.

I got home and immediately went to my room. I don't want Pablo to break up with his girlfriend because of me... Although I think that he deserve better. But hey, it's his choice.
After I put on something more comfortable - Pedri's sweatpants and sweatshirt - I went downstairs. Max was lying on the couch and sleeping like a baby. He is a baby! I took him and put him on my chest. He is the only one I need now.

The house was silent. Usually, I turn on the TV, or music, but now I didn't. It was just me and Max. I wasn't in the mood to watch or listen to anything. Around 20 minutes passed since I got home, no more and someone knocked on the door. At first I wanted to ignore it, because I didn't want to answer it.
But then I heard a familiar voice.

"Tamara I know you are in there! It's me... Can we talk please?!"

Pablo. I knew his voice.

"Please Tamy! I want to apologise to you! Let me explain everything!"

I got up and opened the door. He was standing there looking so perfect. Oh God, why does he have to be so cute?!

"Come in!" I said letting him to come in. He closed the door and started talking.

"I'm so sorry Tamy! I knew that she is crazy. I'm so sorry for her behaviour, I..."

"Pablo!" I cut him off. He looked at me worried.

"It's okay! It's not your fault. And I'm fine."

"Are you sure, because it wasn't her first time that she did that."

"Maybe you should worry about her, because she is your girlfriend and I'm... Your friend."

"I broke up..."

"You don't have to...wait...WHAT?!"

"I broke up with her because of you. I didn't want her to hurt you even more Tamy. I care about you and she is the reason why I stop talking to you."

"I get that, but you didn't have to break up with her because of me, if you love her."

"That's the point... I don't love her. She was controling me and my life. I couldn't visit my sister and mother, it's fucking crazy!"

"That's not normal. I stood by my words that she has some issues."

"I agree with you...but hey! It's over now! I'm free again."

"Don't you think that she will come after you or even after me?"

"Nah, I don't care about it anymore. And don't worry, I won't let her hurt you again."

"Thanks!" I said looking at his eyes... They are so perfect. I hugged him. I didn't know why, but I had to hug him. He broke up with her because of me! Why?! I'm not that worth to break up with her, I mean she is much prettier and...

His hands were around my waist. It gave me butterflies and that weird feeling again. His hug was all I needed. This one wasn't like the one before. This one is real...

We pulled away, but his hands were still on my waist. He smiled when we made an eye contact. His smile made me blush and my cheeks started burning. Our faces were close too...
We heard a dog whining and scratching the door. Oh Max! Why?!
We pulled away and his hands weren't on my waist anymore.