Photos

One month later...

"PABLOO!"

"Mmmm..."

"Pablo wake up!"

"What... It's 8am."

"Have you seen what they posted?!"

"Who?"

"We are all over social media!"

"What?!"

"Yes!" I said showing him my phone.

Okay... Soooo... Yesterday, Pablo and I went on a secret date. I told Pedri that I will go shopping, even though I went out with Pablo.

Everything was great, we ate, had fun... Until... His fans... They took photos of us as we were getting in the taxi... And now it's all over the internet.

"What are we gonna do?!"

"Chill Tamy, it's not that serious."

"NOT THAT SERIOUS?! They call us a new couple!"

"We are couple, aren't we?"

"Yes!"

"Then what's the problem?!"

"Oh I don't know, maybe that Pedri doesn't know about us! Maybe that he will kill us when he see this! That everything will be over! I'll lose you Gavi, we won't be together anymore and..."

"Hey hey hey! Don't panic darling! You won't lose me! I'm here and I'll always be, no matter what. Media can write whatever they want, but that doesn't mean that it's true. I mean in our situation it is true yeah... But Pedri doesn't know that. Everything will be okay, he knows that people lie on the internet." he said and he walked up to me and hugged me.

"But what if he believe them? What if he find out? What are we gonna do?"

"Oh please, he is not that stupid to believe them."

"Pablo we are seen together! He has photos that prove that we were together. And texts were the worst!"

"Tamy I want you to look at me!" he said lifting my chin to his face.

"Don't panic! I'm here! We will be okay..."

"Maybe we should tell him?!"

"If you want to, then we can. I'm sure he will understand. I mean, he will probably be hurt and in shock at first, but he will get over it soon. He knows me and knows that I won't hurt you... Never ever!"

I kissed him.

"I love you! And this is one of the reasons."

"What?"

"You always know how to calm me down and to say the right thing on right time. I wish I met you earlier."

"You hated me... Well you used to... But now you are telling me that you love me."

"And that's true!"

"I love you too my pretty girl." he said and kissed me.

***

"I really don't understand this people! They are telling that you and Pablo and dating!" Pedri said looking at his phone.

"Yeah... Crazy..." I said and laughed nervously.

"I mean, why can't you two hang out just like friends, without people thinking that you are dating?!"

"I don't know... That's weird."

"Never mind..."

"You don't care?!"

"Nope... I know that you wouldn't do that to me."