Make Out

We had all been sat and lying there together being rather content in one another's company.

"Katniss is such a badass." I nod at Nat's comment looking up at her only to catch Bruce whispering something in her ear and kiss her neck.

"I said no sappy shit!" Bruce goes shy at that as Nat flips me off, all of a sudden my phone pings which it very rarely does but I look to see that it is Bucky.

~You and Hot Mess🥵 's chat~

Hot Mess🥵

You

Hey Doll

Hey, thought you were asleep?

I was. Until I woke up and got bored and then missed you. Then thought I'd check if you were up.

Well I am, how bored are you?

Like, I want to snuggle and talk bored.

I chuckle at my phone earning a few confused and inquisitive glances from the other three. 

"What's funny?" I look up at Nat before clearing my throat.

"Nothing." I try to hide my happy smile.

"That smile says otherwise. Come on spill." I roll my eyes as I sit up properly and cross my legs.

"Bucky woke up."

"And?"

"He's bored, wants to snuggle." they all roll their eyes.

"And we were the ones being sappy?" I lob a pillow at Bruce earning a laugh from him.

"Invite him down the beds big enough." 

"Really?"

"Yeah go for it." as I go to message Bucky we all turn to Wanda.

"Sure let me be the fifth wheel, it's fine. Genuinely, invite him down we'll be like the power 5 of the group." I smile before messaging Bucky.

~You and Hot Mess🥵 's chat~

Hot Mess🥵

You

Hey if you want to snuggle Nat said you can come down to her room.

You're at Nat's? Who else is there?"

Wanda, Nat and Bruce then me obviously but you knew that.

So adorable. Okay I'm coming down be there as quick as possible. Don't worry I'll be careful.

"He's coming down, he said as quick as possible which will be like 15 minutes with the crutches." they all nod before we get into a conversation about who the most badass villain is until we hear a faint knock before a metal arm man enters shutting the door behind him and making his way over to where I was.

"Hey doll."

"Hey Sarge." he leans down and gives me a chaste kiss making me smile subconsciously. 

"Yeah, and we're the sappy ones." I glare at Bruce raising a pillow.

"I will throw it." he raises his hands before putting them around Natasha's waist again.

"Hello everyone." they all greet him before he starts to slowly sit down behind me.