Problem

~Avenger's POV~

"Guys! We have a problem, y/n isn't responding to any check-ins." Natasha storms into the room gaining every Avenger's attention, and those words immediately makes Bucky stand up.

"Then we go find her! Why are we still here?!" Bucky goes to rush from the room before Steve and Nat both hold him back and stop him from going anywhere.

"Buck, slow down we can't just force our way in there and expect to take her back so easily." Bucky doesn't budge just standing there flexing his metal arm over and over.

"Bucky, we won't understand how you feel right now but we will promise we'll get her back we just can't rush into this we need a clear and perfect plan." everyone watches as Bucky reluctantly sits down still highly tense and staring dead set in front of him.

"So what are we going to do?" Nat faces everyone as Steve stands watching Bucky just in case he outbursts again.

"Well for starters we get a proper layout of the Hydra base she went to, then we figure out a way to see if she's there or not and if she is we get her and get out if not we find her location, destroy the base and get out to make a new plan." they all nod as Bucky stands again everyone all on edge as they watch him walk to the fridge grabbing the milk carton and drinking straight from it.

"Buck, you alright?" nothing is said and no one moves.

"If we don't go to get her or at least find her in the next 48 hours I'm doing this on my own. And if any one of you stop me I will switch on the Winter Soldier in my head." Bucky gives them all the most intense stare any of them had received from him ever and it sent them all chills, scaring them slightly. No one says anything as he walks away.

"Jarvis, where has Bucky gone?"

"To his floor, in his room Mr Rogers." everyone lets out a breath of relief as they all sit quietly around the table.

"Are we really going to let him do that?" Bruce asks the room.

"In all honesty I don't think we can stop him, we're lucky he's holding off for 2 days at best. We don't understand what he's feeling."

"No we don't, which is why we have to be there as well as see it from his side." they all hum in agreement.

"Lets get rest so tomorrow we can get to work." everyone leaves the room and goes to bed some getting more sleep than others.

~Y/n's POV~

I slowly begin to come back to reality to notice I am sat in a chair bound by metal cuffs restricting my ability and movement, as well as too strong for even my triple serum to break apart. Finally gaining back my full vision I look around the room I was in noticing how simple, dimly lit and dirty it was, if this was my old base I was never shown this place and it unsettled me that I had no idea where I was. All of a sudden the door in front of me clicks open as someone walks into the room it being too dark to see their face properly.

"You're awake." the voice was manly and deep clearly indicating this was a man not a woman. 

"Silent treatment? Of course." I remain quiet and stare ahead of me as he walks around me keeping his face hidden in the shadows.

"You haven't changed much since the Avengers took you in, they have clearly deluded you but that can be fixed. Permanently." I twitch slightly at the machine he was referring to.

"And don't worry. They'll never find you in the base we moved you to." I had a feeling this wasn't my old base at all and I now realise they plan to turn me back into the killing machine I once was.

"For now, we'll let them cook for a while and you did fail your last mission so punishment is in order." at these words 3 men walk in as the other man leaves locking the door, I watch as my breath goes jagged slightly while the 3 men walk closer to me before a whole new world of pain takes over my body, punishment definitely being received.