Beach Pt2

After our intimacy Bucky went to basking in the sun as I laid on my front reading a book he had packed for me which is a book Loki had recommended for me. Us sharing conversation here and there enjoying one another's company.

"Come on sheep dogs are the best." I shake my head at him.

"I love them but German Shepherds are gorgeous and not to mention good at protecting when needed." he shifts beside me to lay on his side facing me.

"Are we going to have our first spat?" I bookmark my page before standing up and pushing him over and running off to the ocean after removing my shorts, I hear quick footsteps from behind me before two strong arms lift me from my waist and wades into the water.

"Put me downnn."

"Hm as you wish doll." all of a sudden I'm encased in water before standing up noticing it reached my chest area, I glared at Bucky in front of me.

"Asshat."

"Aw come on, you fancy me really." he gets closer to me grabbing my waist before pulling me with him further into the water where he could stand up with the water reaching his shoulders but being shorter than him I struggled to keep head above water.

"Just wrap your legs around my waist, I've got you." so I do I wrap my legs around his waist suddenly looking down at him as my arms rest over his shoulders.

"This is very close." I chuckle that he whispers so decide to join in.

"Yeah it is...super close." we stare at each other for a few moments both our gazes drifting to each others lips a few times.

"I really want to kiss you right now."

"So kiss me." without a second thought he leans in and kisses me just like the first time but with a little more force and confidence this time. After a moment his tongue slides across my lower lip quietly asking for entrance and I decide to let him, once I open my mouth to give him access his tongue gently enters my mouth exploring the new territory. All too quickly we start fighting for dominance which ends up in him winning but I didn't mind I enjoyed someone else having control for a change however we had to pull away for air and when we do I rest my forehead against his.

"Wow." I giggle at his response.

"That good huh?"

"You have no idea." I sigh in contentment relishing in the moment.

"Y/n?" I hum in response.

"I know it's only been two dates but I've enjoyed each one more very time. Is it too soon to ask you to be my girlfriends?" I pull away slightly to look at him for a moment trying to think of what I want to respond with. I tried to find a reason to drag out the dating period until I realised every time we went on a date or were around one another it was just fun and comfortable and I wanted nothing more than for him to ask that question.

"I don't think it's too soon." he smiles.

"Okay. So, y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" I shake my head at how cheesy we were being.

"Absolutely but you realise how cheesy we're being right?"

"Yeah. But I don't care." I nod.

"When will we tell the others."

"Well Nat and Wanda will find out straight away since they know about us going on dates."

"Which is helpful now for days like this."

"Exactly, but the others I'd really like it if they didn't find out yet until we're secure in this."

"That's perfectly fine by me."