Asgard

~Avenger's POV~ 

"Midgardians! I bring news!" Thor calls as he stalks into the common area where most Avengers are gathered, including Fury. 

"What is it?" Tony asks.

"I have spoken to thee Allfather and Queen of Asgard and bare great news. They say they have straight contact with the link between Midgard and the Dark system where the Chitauri is said to reside, they have said we may reside in Asgard during the search and that they will help us as well." the others all nod and agree.

"What about the Quinjet what do we do with it?" Wanda asks.

"Well they have more space equipped ships there that will be better of use for you and thanks to Loki learning to be kinder again we have a pilot. Since these ships are harder to guide than what you are use to due to it being Asgardian technology therefore mainly magic orientated." the others all give Loki a wary glance but agree nonetheless but before they head off to journey to Asgard Fury gains their attention.

"Carol Danvers says she will scan the area you speak of and visit you in Asgard, warn your folks." Thor nods at Fury's comment before they all stand on the hellipad with their gear waiting for Thor to catch up. Pretty soon he made his way onto the hellipad in the centre and asked them all to hold on to one another and him, Loki not included of course.

"Heimdall! Open the Bifrost!" Pretty quickly a flash of beautiful rainbow colours consumes them all and takes them straight into the galaxy where they all land on their asses while Thor and Loki are standing perfectly staring down at the lot of them.

"That is a blissful sight." Loki says with a smirk as the others scowl at him before getting up to face a large man in shining gold armour. 

"It is wonderful to finally meet Thor's great friends, I am Heimdall the Gatekeeper." he bows to them as they all replicate it in respect before following Thor and Loki to horses waiting for everyone at the rainbow bridge.

"When we reach the throne room do everything we do and only speak when spoken to." Thor warns everyone before they all climb onto their horses and ride off down the bridge to the front od the Palace the Avengers all staring in awe at the grand structures shimmering in the evening light.

"I can't believe this is your guys home. It is astonishing." The two brother share a simple smile with one another as they reach the front and climb off to allow the stable boys to take the horses back to the stables and care for them. Once that was done they all walk into the Palace where the Guards bow their heads in respect to the princes allowing them access to the throne room where they bow down on one knee, the Avengers following in suit.

"Rise." At the one command they all do as they're told to come face to face with the King and Queen of Asgard, the Queen holding caring and adoring smiles for her sons and the King a stone cold expression.

"Welcome home my sons. These are the Avengers?" The Allfather gestures to behind the two in questioning.

"Yes father. They are here for the matter of the girl." Thor responds, Loki staying deathly silent.

"The one he described as The All Powerful?" Thor nods in response no one making a move.

"This is troubling and is a serious matter but I have been told you're acquaintance Carol Danvers is searching along the area we know them to rest. So for now we must wait for her information, so upon your arrival we will throw a feast to welcome you home especially for Loki." At these words they are dismissed and the Queen immediately heads for her sons bringing each into a tight hug before addressing the Avengers.

"Thor has told us wonderful things  about all of you, it is an honour to finally meet you. I am Frigga their mother, we have had rooms sorted for you all immediately hearing of your arrival, come with me." Frigga begins to walk off down the halls with them in tow to show them each to their rooms, nor far from the Royals as they are honored guests here on serious matter.

~Time Skip~

~Bucky's POV~

"So it is up to each of you which rooms you choose to stay in temporarily, we understand you have different traditions so couples can occupy the same rooms no matter the circumstances." Frigga had given the us all a lovely tour around the grounds showing us where they train, where we would eat, where we would hold the feast tonight and where we can stay and gather. I tried to seem at ease and more light hearted to meeting them and seeing their gorgeous home but I couldn't shake what I was feeling. Somehow in some way Frigga knew this.

"Why don't you all go and get settled." Everyone dispersed rather quickly taking different rooms, I go to follow their actions but get stopped.

"Bucky is it?" I turn to Frigga with a small smile.

"Yes ma'am, it is." She smiled at me as we face one another.

"The girl we are helping, you are courting aren't you?" I let our a sigh and slump with my face to the ground, tears brimming my eyes.

"Yes, yes we are." Rather quickly I feel warm arms wrap me in a hug and for a moment I don't know how to react but after a minute or two I encase the Queen in my arms as well and cling on to her for dear life. We stay this way for a while as few tears leave my eyes before she pulls back and holds me at arms length with a sympathetic smile.

"I am truly sorry for what you are going through, my sons have told me this has happened before and how bad that was for humans let alone another life form. Except this time, you're in utter fear since you have more to lose." I shake at her words ever so slightly.

"Yeah, it's a lot harder now. They don't want to just use her anymore but the baby. We don't even know nor can I begin to imagine to know what they'll end up doing with Y/n either." I look up at Frigga properly this time.

"Y/n? That's a beautiful name. Nothing will happen to either of them, at least nothing that will cause terrible things Bucky. We will help you, my sons care deeply for her especially Loki so rest assured you've come to the right place. Now why don't you go and rest, maids will come for you when you are needed." I smile and give her one last hug before turning and walking to an unoccupied room where I take in the grande interior design, this made me realise I definitely preferred the simple rustic style. Y/n loved it as well which made it even better. I close my eyes and take in a few jaggered breaths before deciding to try and get some sleep, it was going to be a long busy few days. I head to the bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold.