Targetted

I was now 8 months pregnant where realistically the baby was due at any point but could still be a month away, the others we're off on another mission which had been the 6th one this month. It was starting to get to me how much I was being brushed aside from the Avengers now I was pregnant almost as if I wasn't needed, I wasn't alone as I now had Laura and her kids to keep me company but I still missed my team.

"Hey y/n, the others are coming back today. Want to do something while we wait?" I looked over and smiled at Laura as she stood in our patio doorway, she was incredibly kind to me and understanding while the others were gone and helped me with the pregnancy and all the questions I had.

"I'd love that, my mind has been frazzled lately and it'd be nice to calm down a bit." She nodded in understanding before walking toward me.

"We could put on Mamma Mia and play a board game?" I didn't know if I could be more thankful than I already was as I agreed to her idea deciding to stick to my house.

"Where's the kids?" I asked while she set up the board game and I got comfy in my spot.

"They're fine just playing outside, thanks to the full length windows we don't have to worry about being out there with them." I nodded before we began the game while pressing play on our film. A few hours had gone by and we had come near to the end of the film Grease, we had finished playing our second board game before checking the time.

"It's lunch time, want me to start lunch while you get the kids?" I stood up with her help due to my larger size and walked over toward the large area the kids were paying in.

"Guys! Lunch time, come on!" I watched them all stop what they were doing before beginning to race to the house trying to see who would be first, a faint sound of propellers caught my ear so I looked to see the Quinjet making it's way towards its designated landing bay. With a small frown I let the kids go past me towards their mother and I followed after them.

"The others are back, they could have eaten already so I suggest letting them go about their own." Laura nodded at my words as I thanked her for the gorgeous sandwich and deciding to sit at the couch, it being more comfortable these days. Soon Laura joined me while the children remained seated at my kitchen island, they were amazing kids and so well behaved sometimes they had their issues but most of the time they were golden I could only hope for the same.

"You alright y/n? You seem off." I sighed a little knowing I told her anything and everything.

"I hate being kept out of the loop, I am still a member of the time not just someone's wife. No offense of course I just want to know what is going on." She chuckled at my words before grabbing and squeezing my hand gently.

"Talk to Bucky and the others, especially Bruce and Tont you three have such a bond, they deserve to know and should understand." I smiled and thanked her before my door went and I looked to see my sweaty and battered boyfriend lightly limp through the door.

"Hey Laura, Clint went back to your place." She nodded, gave me a hug and left with her kids to go see Clint. I hadn't said anything to Bucky yet as he walked towards me and plonked down beside me with a sigh, grabbing my hand.

"Hey doll."

"Hi." He gave me a confused look and sat up to properly face me.

"Doll, what's wrong? What's happened?" I hated he knew me well enough to tell when I am upset, which meant there was no way around this.

"Well it's about the team, you included." He scrunched his eyebrows and stared intently waiting for me to explain.

"You have all started pushing me away from being apart of the team or knowing about anything, at first I believed it was because I was pregnant and you needed to keep me safe." He went to interview but I gave him a hard look making him close his mouth and listen again.