Sarge

This morning instead of Jarvis alerting me to wake up for whatever reason he does, I got up quite early and decided to go and train and have been from 4am and it was now...11:30am. Sure maybe I had been training and working out non-stop but I was getting tired of being constricted to a schedule, reading and sleeping. It was currently a Sunday so I knew all the Avengers were using this time to relax and do as they please, so I had the gym all to myself that was until I got disrupted by a metal armed man waltzing into the room with a stern look.

"What's up Sarge?" he rolls his eyes at me, ever since that night of freedom me and James no longer ignored each other instead we became...acquaintances at best. Fury did actually put me on 'house arrest' but I didn't mind considering I had finally gotten out.

"We've been looking for you everywhere and Jarvis had said you were ignoring his calls."

"Jarvis tried contacting me?" he shook his head at me.

"The fact you don't know that just proves you've been down here too long."

"Well I wouldn't say too long."

"7 and a half hours y/n. It's a Sunday and you haven't taken a break or anything today, please come upstairs." I shake my head.

"No can do Barnes."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Ok then, guess you leave me no choice."

"What?" Before I can oblige he heaves me over his shoulder before making his way to the elevator.

"Hey! Put me down Barnes!" I try punching my fists into his back to get him to release me.

"No can do doll. You're going to spend this Sunday bonding with us." I huff as response trying snd trying to get him to put me down but he wouldn't budge the whole ride up to the communal area where we start walking towards the others, them already hearing the commotion.

"Barnes come on release me and... and... I'll do whatever you want!" He puts me down once we reach the others but doesn't let me go straight away, smirking down at me.

"Anything?" I roll my eyes at what he was implying before slapping his chest and walk away from his grasp and sit beside Bruce.

"Hey that wasn't a no." I flip him off as he sits beside Sam.

"So nice of you to join us, Batman."

"I didn't really have a choice." I reply glaring at James which he just flips me off for.

"Now everyone is here time for a movie marathon!" I smile at Wanda beside Vision.

"I'll make snacks." Sam gets up to go get snacks and drinks no doubt.

"If I go get blankets and pillows can I get changed?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Hmmm you gonna sneak off to your cave?" I roll my eyes at Tony.

"No... I promise." He pretends to think.

"Fine but be quick."

"No problem." I walk off and go to my room to change into something more comfortable.

Once I got changed I decided to round up all the blankets and pillows around the tower and carry as much as I could to the communal area.