Chapter 14

Alley's POV:

Burger King! Really? What kind of date is this? Maybe it's not a date. Maybe he doesn't like me! He doesn't like me! Why would he take me out? Does he pity me? Of course he pity's me. He's going out with that Other girl anyway!

"So how's your apartment coming along?" Dani says. Oops I zoned out!

"Um pretty good.." I lie. "But I'm kinda behind in rent, it's due in two weeks so I'm going to have to get a third job!"

The agreement with my parents is that they would pay the first 3 months of my apartments rent and after that it's mine to pay! But the are I'm in is way to expensive. I already have a job at the coffee shop and bookstore, maybe I can get one as an actual tutor. But then I'd have to start charging Dani, I can't do that!

"Maybe you should take it easy! Three jobs?..."

"Yeah but.."
"Yeah but what Alley? Oh I've got it how about a roommate?"

Oh great I know exactly where he's going with this. He wants his girlfriend to be my roommate! That's just great, I'll come home after a lecture and there they'll be watching a romance movie or making out! Just great! How do I get myself out of this?

"I guess I could advertise on a website or something. As long as I don't get some creepy 1042 vampire." Dani laughed, I didn't.

"Look no further! I have the perfect person. It's a girl our age and well I'm not a hundred percent but I don't think she's a vampire!" Okay this time I did laugh! He really knows how to crack me up!

"You mean uhm? Courtney?"

"Yeah, she's a great girl, and I can assure you she will defiantly be able to pay rent on time!"

I really wanna punch him in the face! Oh but i can't I'll mess the beauty up!

"Well I mean if you say she's that great, maybe you get her form for me?" Please say no please say no.

"Sure!"

My smiles fading quickly, Agggg he didn't say no!

"Oh but can you warn her I'm a tiny bit OCD so everything's perfectly neat and I expect it to stay that way!"

"I'll make sure she gets your message!" He winks.

OMG he winked at me!!! This is the best day of my life. I think my cheeks are probably as red as a firetruck!

A/N:

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you Baggage Claim is going on hold for about 3 weeks. :( I'm so sorry but exams are next week and I need to study :(

Anyway BC has hit 700 reads! :D you are all amazing! Thanks so much for following my fanfic. This is the first book I've written on Wattpad and you have all been amazing! Thank you so much! 😘
Ily❤️
-Jamie xx