Chapter 10

Courtney's POV:

"Tom?! Who the hell is Tom?! There must be at least 100 Toms in California!" I say aloud in frustration. Everything I need is in that bag and now some guy named Tom has it. I roll my eyes. I put my hand in my jean pocket and feel my head phones, I took these out at the airport. That means my bag was switched here at the hotel! I can find Tom! I quickly pack up all the clothes and zip up the bag. I grab my room card and the bag, pulling it out the door and closing it. I grab the suitcase and start running down the hallway. "TOM???!!!" I scream as I run past every room. I turn the corner and run into something hard. I land on my butt and the bag falls on top of me. I look up. "Walter?" I say.
"Oh hey Courtney sorry about that, I should watch where I'm going." He is still wearing his glasses but they rest at an angle on his nose. I step forward, bringing my hands up to his face and place my fingers around the edges. "Let me fix those for y..." He jumps back but his glasses stay in my hands. I look up into his big blue eyes. I study his face.
"Wait your not Walter!" I freeze when I realize who I'm talking to. I'm going to faint! This isn't Walter this is Louis Tomlinson! So many thoughts rush through my head. Why did he lie to me? Why is he in disguise? Why the name Walter? And then... It went dark.

Louis's POV:

"Wait your not Walter!" She freezes and then...she faints. Oh gosh! What do I do?! I look over to her side. Hey look it's my bag...focus Louis! Um um um...i don't know! Ok I need to get her out of here before someone sees her and thinks she's dead. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

Daniel's POV:

Alley is busy fiddling with the knob that changes the radio stations. I feel guilty for kicking Courtney out, she is my favourite sister after all. I should invite her to dinner with Alley and I. Talking about Alley, I hope she doesn't think this is a date... We're only going to Burger King after all. AND COULD YOU PICK A DAMN STATION! That and Alley wouldn't want to go out on a date with me. I take out my phone and call her number. Alley watches me curiously. It rings and rings and rings and guess what? Rings. It goes straight to her voicemail. I hang up.
"Everything alright?" Alley asks.
"Yeah," I say. I assume everything is alright. She's probably just mad at me. It's not as if she would have been kidnapped by a wacko in the short time she's been gone. Pfft that only happens in the movies and in teenage fanfiction- not that I read fanfiction.... Ha, ha, ha, ha...
"Let's go."

A/N:

Hey guys and girls! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I laughed when I read Daniel's POV from blossie23 anyway I am starting a new fanfic! It's a Niall fanfic this time. Please vote and comment, and it you have any storyline suggestions please comment them. I'm so happy, BC has almost hit 450 reads this means a lot to me so thanks so much guys you are all amazing! Byeee