Chapter 11

Louis's POV:

I pull the two bags behind me. The door slowly opens and i slip my head through. Coast is clear, I dart to my room. She slips off my shoulder and misses the bed landing on the floor with a thud. Cra...."Lou?" Harry says.
Oh no! I push the still body under the bed just in time as Harry enters the room.
"What you doing?" He looks at me confused.
"I um dropped a pen under the bed and was looking for it." I say standing up.
"Hm...ok" he doesn't look too convinced. Great I make a girl faint, kidnap her and lie to my best mate. Can this day get any worse?! "Ow!" Just peachy she's awake!
"Lou what was that?"
"I stubbed my toe on the bed leg." Another lie!
"Well..."
"Haz can you order me a sandwich?" I quickly ask. I need him out of the room.
"Um sure..." He still looks confused. I'll tell him later.
"Thanks." I walk up to him and slightly push him out the room. I slam the door.

I dive down to the bed. Courtney lies there rubbing her forehead.
"What happened?" I ask.
She jumps hitting her head and moans again.
"That happened." I take her hand and help her crawl out.
"Where am I?" She looks around.
Her eyes meet mine and the grow wider.
"Please don't scream!" I say covering her mouth with my hand. She nods and I slowly remove my hand.
"You're Louis Tomlinson!" She whispers loudly.
"And you're Courtney Clarissa White." I say laughing. She blushes.
"So you found my bag?"
"Yup it's outside, but we have a slight issue."
"What's the issue?" She says raising an eyebrow.
"The boys"

A/N:

Hey guys! I got a free lesson today and decided to update! So my new book is official and is already up for those who don't know. It's called He Was Mine and it would mean so much to me if you guys read it! Anyway BC is close to 500 reads now! So happy! You guys are amazing! Love you all and hope you enjoyed! Byeee