Chapter 5

Alley's POV

"Waittt what! Who's she!" Oh crap I said that out loud didn't i!

Daniel turns around with this girl that couldn't be more perfect for him, with her legs raped around his waist embraced in a tight hug.

"Do you want me too come back another time Dani?" I say, with slight disappointment in my tone.

"Oh um sorry Alley, no stay please! I need this lesson!"

I nodded in agreement and got up to go stand next to him.

"Oh Dani, who's this?" Said miss perfect. I can tell she's not impressed.

"Allow me" he said, doing this bow thing. I giggled, he always knows how to make me laugh. Miss P didn't seem impressed.

Dani went to stand next to this girl and said "Alley, this is Courtz....." He was about to say something else but the girl who now has a name, Courtz I think interrupted him "so your the French tutor." And give Dani a big hug.

With that she took his hand walked in and cleared a space on the couch, she made her self at home! Something only girlfriends do! How could he not tell me!
Daniel sat himself down on the single chair, so I was stuck next to his girlfriend. Saying that gives me nightmares, I should be his girlfriend.

"So how long have you guys know each other?" The girlfriend asks.

"A couple months and you two?" I think I sound needy? Oh well.

"Oh we've know each other our whole lives!" She laughs while saying it. I don't understand why! We both look over at Daniel waiting for him to make a conversation since it pretty awkward. But all he does is smile and talk to his girlfriend. "So what's the sudden rush to get here?"

A/N:
Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my book and thanks for being patient with me! There are 3 writers in this book so I have to wait for their povs and we do have school but I will upload as much as I can! Thanks everyone! Remember Alley's POV UnicornRox13 Daniel's POV blossie23  and Courtney's by me