Chapter 8 Courtney's POV

Ugh Daniel is such a pain sometimes! I storm down the hall away from his apartment. I walk into the elevator and punch the ground floor button. I storm out, grab my suitcase, I walk to the front desk and ask the lady for direction to the hotel, a man in a fancy black suit stands next to me and asks for the same directions. I thank the lady, pick up my suitcase and thank the doorman on my way out. The warm sunlight hits my skin. This weather is great. Back home it's very cold. I call a taxi and head to The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
I can't believe he kicked me out! Why can't I stay with him?! Ugh he's such a brat! I would let him stay if it were the other way around! It's not like I'm asking for a loan or anything, just a place to stay until I can get one on my own! Ugh! I stop in front of the door, a man in a tacky, dark grey hoodie, black beanie and sunglasses stands near me leaning against a pillar. I can't tell if he's looking at me but he's looking in my direction. I wonder why he's wearing winter clothes... He looks a hobo. Oh well. I enter the lobby of the hotel. To the right is the front desk, there is an elevator to the left and in the middle of the large room is a waiting area with white leather couches and a glass coffee table which has magazines stacked onto of it. I pull my bag next to me as I take a seat on the couch. I pick up a magazine and start flipping through it. I come across a page with a One Direction article.
Omg 1D!
Ok ok I admit I'm a directioner, sue me. Ahhhh cramp in my leg I repeat cramp in my leg! I stretch out my legs trying to get rid of the pain. As I stick out my legs the same guy walks in front of me. He trips over my legs and falls flat on his chest. "What the hell?!" He says angrily in a strong British accent.
"Sorry but watch where you're going buddy." I say with a smirk on my face. He jumps up and fixes his hoodie and sunglasses. Seriously though? What's up with the outfit? He slowly reaches into his hoodie pocket. Maybe he's in a gang...omg wait!
"HE'S GOT A GUN!" I scream as I jump over the couch and duck behind it. Everyone stops what they are doing and stares at me. I just embarrassed myself didn't I? Oh gosh I did. I slowly peep over the couch to see him standing with a piece of gum in his hand. I blush. Gosh I'm an idiot sometimes! I stand up.
"False alarm everyone go back to what you are doing." My cheeks are still burning bright red, I walk over to the man.
"Sorry." I blush. He laughs.
"It's fine. Gum?" He offers me the piece.
"Thanks." I pop it into my mouth.
"I'm Courtney by the way." I stick out my hand.
"I'm...um...uh...Walter." He returns the shake.
"Nice to meet you um uh Walter." I smile at him. Hey he's pretty cute, well from what I can see.
"You're funny, it's nice to meet you too." He laughs. Damn even his laugh is hot! Oh gosh stop it!
"Listen I have to go but are you staying here?" He asks
"Yeah I am."
"Cool, me too. Maybe I'll see you around."
"Yeah, maybe." I wink. I winked?! What is wrong with me?! He laughs and turns away. He disappears into the elevator with 4 other boys. The lady at the desk finally finishes and calls me. I pay for my room and head up to my floor. Room 57. The bellboy follows behind me with my bag. I unlock the door and push it open. It's quite a small room. A door stands on the left side of the room. In front of me is the lounge. There is a black leather sofa with a wooden coffee table. A flat screen tv is placed in front of the sofa. A large fluffy white rug covers the floor. There is also a mini fridge. I give the bellboy his tip and close the door. I drag my bag into the bedroom. A queen size bed lies in the middle of room, there is a dressing table with a large mirror, a large wardrobe and a door leading to the balcony. Another door leads to the bathroom. I throw my bag onto the bed and unzip it. Omg! This isn't my suitcase! No seriously?! I can't believe this! I look down at the case. On top there is a pair of boxer. Ugh it's a guy's suitcase. I roll my eyes. I really can't believe this. First Daniel won't let me stay and now this?! I grab a pencil off the desk and walk back to the bed. I stick the pencil in the waistband, pull them out and throw them aside. Boy boxers, gross! I begin digging through the bag looking for a name.

30 minutes later

Nothing! Not a single name anywhere. Who doesn't put their names in their clothes?! Not only am I suitcase-less but I'm a control freak for labeling all my clothes. Great today has not been my day and now I have no clothes! Wait! My favorite shoes were in that bag! I throw my hands up in frustration and collapse on the bed. I can't believe this! I look to my right to see the pile of underwear I found in the bag... Maybe, ugh. I sit up and pull the pile closer to me. Hm Calvin Klein boxers. Oh gosh I'm looking at a guy's underwear. I look through the pile. So far no name. I pick up the final pair and read the label. Finally! A name! Tom?

A/N:

Hey guys sorry this chapter took so long. School started again this week, ugh I know! Exams are coming soon as well! Ugh! Anyway will update as much as possible! Thanks for being patient!