Season 2 Ep 2

Rosaline's pov

I was sitting on my couch right now watching tv but I was getting annoyed because my parents continuously arguing when I'm trying to watch Cobra Kai like shut the fuck up.

Riley: You need to calm yo ass down befo you stress my baby out.

Amanda: I need to calm down!? No you need to calm down! And you worried about the baby stress? What about me!?

Riley: I don't give a damn about you being stressed, this is not about you this is about Junior.

Amanda: Bitch!

Rosaline: OH MY GOD! Can y'all please STOP!? This is neither about you nor YOU! Please! Just stop and calm down! Y'ALL both is stressing my brother out and he's not even born yet.

Riley: ....

Amanda: ....

Riley: Fine. I'm sorry, please sit down Amanda.

Amanda: *sighs* Rosaline we need to talk to you. Uhm.

Riley: I thought we wasn't gonna talk about this at dinner.

Amanda: Will you shut up?

Riley: Bitch this my house and my daughter.

Rosaline: Mom, dad. Please not again right now.

Amanda: Me and you dad breaking up.

Rosaline: Wow....again?

Amanda: Listen. I know this is a lot for you.

Rosaline: Yes this is a lot for me y'all been off and on for years now! I thought we was done with this. We literally having another kid on the way and all of a sudden that doesn't matter to y'all because your leaving. AGAIN??

Riley: Rosa don't yell at your mother.

Rosaline: I'm pissed right now! Why y'all breaking up? WHY!?

Riley: Me and your mother just have a lot on our minds right now. Of course she'll still be in your life it just gonna be different around here.

Rosaline: Y'all broken up this year twice. I thought things would be different but instead they're actually worse.

Amanda & Riley: Rosaline-

I ran out of the living room, sniffing. Tears was going down my face and going upstairs to my room, shutting my door and lock it. I stuffed my face in my pillow while sobbing. Why me? Why I can't just have parents that would work things out no matter the circumstances. Last time my mom left she didn't come back until 5 months later from their breakup. I mean she called me here and there but not as much as you would think.

I been dealing with this shit for years, ever since I was 11. This is so fucking tiring but of course it just had to be me to go through this shit. I fucking hate it here. Soon I heard my window open and I looked over and it was Tokyo. What the fuck is he doing here and how you just gonna bust in my room like that.

Tokyo: Hey Peach.

Rosaline: Go away...and stop calling me that.

Tokyo: Peach is a cute name for you....Woah..hey, is you crying?

Rosaline: I don't wanna talk about it.

Tokyo: Well, we gonna talk about it regardless. What's wrong.

He closed my window and walked over to my bed to sit down on my covers. I turned the other way because I didn't want him to see me like this.

Rosaline: Nothing....

Tokyo: Well....would hate to be petty in the moment and go find out what upset you. I'm sure we both don't want that.

I rolled my eyes and turned his direction. He placed his thumbs on my tears and wipe them away from my face. He always so gentle with me. He already knows my situation but imma tell him anyways. I removed his interaction and sat up to look at him face to face with folded arms.

Rosaline: My....my parents are breaking up again.

Tokyo: Oh, damn. Yeah I never found them compatible anyways.

Rosaline: Tokyo-...

Tokyo: Chill out I was just joking. Again?

Rosaline: Yes, again. Right after a month we just had a discussion that we was gonna work things out.

Tokyo: Damn. Ain't that a bitch.

Rosaline: My mom is leaving and probably gonna go stay with a "side" dude that she cut off a year ago when she got back with my dad.

Tokyo: They tell you why they breaking up.

Rosaline: They said they both got "alot" on their minds.

Tokyo: Same ol excuse.

Rosaline: I know right and it probably not even the truth.

Tokyo: Soooo, when she's leaving?

Rosaline: I don't know. I wanna say whenever my baby brother is born but it may be earlier than that.

Tokyo: Why she can't just leave now?

Rosaline: My dad is holding her back because he really don't want her doing dumb shit while she's holding his child.

Tokyo: I mean, yeah. That makes sense.

Rosaline: He probably gonna get custom over him to but I really don't know. I just want a happy family like everyone else bruh....

I started tearing up again and he placed my head on his chest, allowing me to cry there. This is so painful, I don't want my mom to leave at all nor do I want my dad in child support over stupid shit. Not only that I don't want my brother to grow up around this bullshit. I wish him nothing but happiness.

Tokyo: There, there Peach. I wouldn't even think to much about it because it'll only create negativity.

Rosaline: Oh shush you always about negativity.

Tokyo: Do you want my courage or not.

Rosaline: Don't be a dick

Tokyo: Don't be a pussy.

Rosaline: Whatever, how did you get here because you can't drive yet.

Tokyo: I snuck out and rode my skateboard here.

Rosaline: Mhmm...

I felt my eyes slowly closing while I was still laying in his chest. He feels so cozy and warm. I actually feel a lot better, it's nice to have all that anger out of me.

Rosaline: Hey...

Tokyo: Yeah?

Rosaline: Thank you

Tokyo: ... for?

Rosaline: For just being with me though all this...now and all those years ago you was always there.

Tokyo: .....I'm not here for you I just care.

Rosaline: Mhmmm, sure. But still thank you.

Tokyo: ......

I felt his hand laid on my forehead as if he was causing shade for my eyes from the bright light, so I could sleep peacefully. I love him so much but I necessarily can't tell him that it'll sound weird.

He hasn't said a word and I just enjoy the moment and hopefully he doesn't fuck it up because I will kick his ass right out the exit from where he entered from.