Season 2 Ep 19

Tokyo's pov

The next day I was chilling on the couch watching a movie. Ain't gon lie this movie pissing me off. Like why the fuck would you get in a relationship with the other guy knowing damn well you want Mr. Sexy. That ain't his name but if I was a girl I'm going after the finest most attractive nigga.

Hugee came down the stairs looking at me with my Metro outfit on. What? I look good don't I? Who cares what you think I know I do.

Hugee: Don't you got work? And why you wearing Metro outfit? Can't work there unless you 18.

Tokyo: I'm taking a spot for one of my friends. He ain't gonna be able to be there and his manager out of town so he was in charge.

Hugee: Well how the hell you gonna do that shit?

Tokyo: Imma clock in with his shit and just work there until he gets back. He said he'll be there around 12.

Hugee: Oh okay. Well you ready?

Tokyo: Yeah. Hold on let me get my phone.

My phone was upstairs on the charger. I got up from the couch while he went outside. I went up the stairs and Rosaline was coming down the stairs. She ain't look at me one bit. Damn could I at least get a thank you. I could've left that food right down stairs because I knew she was gonna fall asleep. I got my phone, went back downstairs, and left. Let me go do this nigga job real quick I'm kinda bored and I think it'll be fun to sell phones.

Rosaline's pov

I rolled my eyes as soon I saw him walking out the door. I sat in the kitchen breakfast counter eating what I made. Auntie Y/N came in and pour her some coffee.

Y/N: Hey, good morning.

Rosaline: Good morning Auntie.

Y/N: What you doing so early in the morning. It's only 8.

Rosaline: Was hungry, and I went to bed too early.

Y/N: Yeah, Tokyo took your food to you. He said he knew you was gonna fall asleep. He wanted to ask sure you had something in your stomach before going to bed.

Rosaline:......

How the fuck he knew that? I could've been... I don't know, meditating.

Rosaline: Why he wearing an Metro outfit?

Y/N: He's covering for one of his friends until 12. The manager is out of town so his friend was in charge of the place until they get back but he has to do something also so you know Tokyo just gonna be there until he get back from what he had to do.

Rosaline: Oh, I was finna say because I know they don't hired 16 year olds.

Y/N: He ain't 17 yet? Damn. I thought he just had a birthday already.

Rosaline: Ahaha! How you don't know that that's your childdd.

Y/N: I don't be paying attention to my kids. I'm so caught up with work and I just can't wait til they graduate and then I'm done. Finally after 20 something years.

Rosaline: Yep.

Y/N: Well, did you wanted to do anything today? Like go to the mall or something. Maybe nails done, hair? Feet? Anything?

Rosaline: No not really? I mean I kinda wanna get french tips again. I need a redo but I can just-

Y/N: Girl then come on. The nail salon is open. It's Thursday. People at work, it will be quick and we'll be first if we get there early.