Season 2 Ep 1

Y/N's pov

It's been a couple days since the reunion, so far everything has been back on track. The kids have been doing well in school, me and Huey on good terms right now. Mimi is the one in the shoes now. Damn how it feels being pregnant and the two men she messed around with is not the daddy. Neither of them is, it's just sad. My doorbell rang and I yelled at Tokyo to get the door.

I would of did it but I'm in the kitchen drinking wine I don't feel like doing a damn thing but getting drunk. Mimi came into my kitchen over here looking like she the shits or what not with sunglasses on and a cigarette lighted up. Uhmmmm.

Mimi: Sorry to ruin your lovely peace time but I came to talk.

Y/N: Imma need you to light out that damn cigarette or it's gon be some smoke in the city.

Mimi: Okay, damn I'll do it.

Y/N: You have no choice but to. There will not be smoking in my house because you damn sure ain't gon clean up the ashes plus there's children in my house.

I took a sip of my wine and saw her rolled her eyes. I don't give a fuck about no damn attitude. Like I said that baby you carrying is not gonna stop me from laying my hands on this bitch.

Y/N: What you here for?

Mimi: *sighs* I wanted to apologize to you and Huey but Huey seems to not be here but if you can tell him that I'll appreciate it.

Y/N: Mhm, go on.

Mimi: I thought Huey was the father of my child or my ex but apparently not.

Y/N: Welp, I mean it is what it is.

Mimi: But I still don't like you.

Y/N: *chuckling* oh well then I guess we both on the same page here huh?

Mimi: Guess so.

Huey then came in the kitchen. Oh he must have just got home. He came behind the kitchen counter and kissed me. I saw Mimi rolled her eyes again. Yeahhhh you wish this was your man bitch.

Huey: Hey, Baby. And....why you here?

Mimi: I just came to apologize!

Huey: Oh ok, great. Thanks now get out.

Mimi: You ain't gotta be rude Huey!

Huey: You being rude for entering my house unwanted. Good day and goodbye.

Mimi: Ughhh! Well. I never came over here for you anyways I just came to apologize to your wife honestly.

Huey: Bitch-

Y/N: Okayyy! Let's not do this right now please. The kids are home and I don't need them to hear us bickering back and forth.

Huey: They grown as hell they'll be alright.

Y/N: Anyways, uhm I appreciate it Mimi. Although I still don't like you but I appreciate you apologizing.

Mimi: Yep, but imma get going. I have things to do. Have a good day both of you.

Huey: Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Mimi: Fuck you Huey.

She walked out our kitchen and then I heard the door shut a minute later. I took another sip of my wine while Huey was staring at me.

Y/N: What?

Huey: I know that look on your face.

Y/N: Look? What look? My neutral look?