Season 1 Ep 2

Y/N's pov

Later on in the day, the kids were home. I made them dinner, They were now doing their daily schedule and me and Huey were getting ready for the party. We already told Hugee and Kaiden to keep an eye on the kids while we were gone.

Huey: You ready?

Y/N: Almost just gotta put my shoes on and I'll be ready.

Huey: Okay. I'll be in the car.

Y/N: Okay.

He left the room and I was finishing up my makeup. Jolena knocked on the door and entered the room.

Jolena: Hey mama

Y/N: Hey baby. What's wrong?

Jolena: Nothing, where y'all going?

Y/N: Just going out, we'll be back around 10.

Jolena: Oh okay.

Y/N: What's wrong? How was school?

Jolena: It was okay just tiring.

Y/N: Yeah it's okay I understand. I get it.

Jolena: Welp imma go. Have fun tho and make it back home safely.

Y/N: Aww. Hugsss

I hugged her as she hugged back tightly. Jolena was always the most caring child in the family. I love her so much she always bless us the best. I kissed her forehead and then she exited my room. After I finished with everything I turned off all the lights in the room and went downstairs to get in the car.

Huey: Ready?

Y/N: Yep, my seatbelt on.

Huey: Okay.

We started moving on the roads til we made our way there.

(30 minutes later)

Later on it felt like it was an hour to get here but it was actually about 30-40 minutes. We were here, we parked and walked in.

Okayyy it was pretty you know golden. It was nice I like the decorations. We didn't even walked fully in the door yet and we seen Mimi running over too us.

First of all, why is she running? Ain't she carrying a baby? She got closer and jumped up to hug Huey.

Uh uh see she doing too much.

Mimi: Hiii Huey.

Huey: Hey, uhm Mimi.

I cleared my throat because I hope I ain't interrupting and I'm literally standing here.

Mimi: Oh, Y/N.

Oh? Bitch you know exactly what you doing.

Y/N: Mimi.

Mimi: Okay well, this is my congratulations party as you can see. And I'm very grateful that you two made it.

Y/N: Mhm

Huey: How you doing? And how's the baby?

Mimi: I'm good! And it's in good hands.

When you ran it wasn't in good hands. Aren't those babies kickinnn?

Mimi: But yep. Go explore.

While they was having their conversation or whatever. I was bored of their conversation because they acting like they don't see me here. I went to the bar and sat down. She has a bar in here? Interesting.

Y/N: Let me get a mango pomegranate drink please. And a little patron in it.

While I was waiting for my drink I took my phone out to check on the kids.