Season 2 Ep 3

Makayla's pov

It has been weeks since I had sex with Hugee and it has been days since the last I talked to him. I think the last time I talked to him was the day of the party. Right now I was just laying in bed exhausted, ashamed, and bored. No text messages, no calls, nothing. And when I do get text messages or calls it doesn't be him and he is the reason that be getting me excited but it's not supposed to be this way at all.

Not only that I been feeling sick lately. I don't know if it's from the stuff I been eating or what. Soon there was a knock on my door. I lift myself up from my position and told them to come in. Jeremiah entered the room. Oh.

Jeremiah: Hey babe.

Makayla: Hey, what's up?

Jeremiah: Nothing, just came to check on you. You've been sick lately and everything but I wanna be a boyfriend and check on you. Plus your mother let me inside so.

Makayla: Oh ok, thank you. I appreciate it I really do.

Jeremiah: Yeah, so what you been up to.

Makayla: Nothing...just studying, dealing with the ill and stuff.

Jeremiah: I never seen or knew you would puke so much.

Makayla: Yeah, I don't know neither. Maybe because the stuff I be eating sometimes my stomach don't be in the mood for a lot of things.

Jeremiah: Yeah. Uhm. I wanted to talk to you.

Makayla: .....yeah, go ahead

Oh shit. Is he going to break up with me? I mean ain't that what I want? Nooo maybe he knows oh my god I swear I was gonna repent and tell him first. Wait maybe it's about us? Ohh I should've thought about this shit before entering in another relationship.

Jeremiah: So uh, don't wanna ruin us or anything.

Makayla: ....

Jeremiah: I wanna have sex with you.

Makayla: Oh!

Jeremiah: I mean we don't gotta do it today or anything, but. I mean I feel comfortable now and I think I wanna do it.

Makayla: No no. I'm willing to do it I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

Jeremiah: Sure then.

He kissed me and I kissed back. I mean maybe this will make me forget about what I did with Hugee and move on? Maybe I'll like him more I really don't know but I'll know the experiences. I made sure we had plan B before going any further. Knowing that he has a condom, we continue our little intercourse session.

Hugee's pov

Hugee: Mom

Y/N: *sighs* not too day lord.

Hugee: Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, MOM!

Y/N: WHAT GOD DAMNNNNN ITTT!!!!

Hugee: Nothing I just wanted to annoy you. I love you.

Y/N: Bitch is you serious....Get the fuck out my face before I murder yo ass.

Hugee: Alrightttt damn.

Y/N: Move! Get away from me! ARK ARK!

Huey: Gah Damn we got a Chihuahua now?

Y/N: BOTH OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE.

Huey: Yeah she's mad.

Y/N: AHHHHHHHH!

Hugee: Mama.