Season 1 Ep 5

Y/N's pov

We all left the kids at my house and went out to eat. Of course we not bringing the kids back nothing there's food at the house. But we also here to because Huey wanted to meet up with Mimi for us to talk things out. Like did this man not here me the first time that I can't be in the same room with this bitch?

At the end of the day I am a grown woman with 4 beautiful kids and forgiving and talking things out is one thing I want my kids to understand when they grow up. I don't want to set a bad example towards them.

We all was sitting down with meuns in our hands til Mimi shown up. The girl wanted to come here anyways and she's the one late. This the type of shit I be talking about.

Huey: Now, you know the routine?

Y/N: I know what to do stop treating me like I am a kid.

Huey: Yeah but I need to treat you to stop being ghetto.

Riley: Nigga ain't shit wrong with being ghetto.

Amanda: Yes there is. It's a bad example towards our kids.

Huey: Exactly.

Y/N: Oh shush, what our kids is experiencing right now is sexually activeness. But y'all to worried about our kids experiencing ghetto when they beyond that.

Yeah, I said it. I'm so tired of Huey telling me what I am an example of towards our kids. They is Beyonddddd ghetto. They not even in the ghetto category they is in the sexually active category to the point I think someone is gonna get pregnant this year.

Huey: That's not the point. Half of our kids is boys, they getting older. So yes their hormones is gonna want some pussy.

Y/N: Exactly but you worrying about me acting ghetto when one of them fucked their cousin.

Huey's pov

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. We do not have to be reminded of what happened last year. Last year was so unexpected, there was a lot of suspensions with our kids because they would get into fights. Mainly the boys, Jolena was always the good kid out of 4 of them. And well you already know the situation with Tokyo and Rosaline.

Huey: Alright, let's just let it go.

Y/N: We could already have been but you felt like I am being too "ghetto".

Amanda: Where is this girl? Like damn she wanted to meet up but then end up late.

Riley: I'm sayin. That baby can't be that heavy thay causing her to get here so slow.

Huey: She's here now.

Mimi walked in, I notice her belly getting bigger from a couple months ago. She's 3 months pregnant. She grabbed her menu and sat down at our table. Her and Y/N just staring at each other not making a sound like they wanted to hurt each other.

Mimi: Huey

I nodded my head and then cleared my throat.

Huey: Mimi, Y/N. We are here to handle our differences.

Mimi: I couldn't agree more. Y/N you can start.

Y/N: I felt like I deserve an apology.

Mimi: You? Deserve an apology!?

Y/N: I'm not done, stop interrupting before I slash your tires.

Riley: Damn.

Mimi: ....go on.

Y/N: All those accusations, when you said that I kicked you and punched you and shit. Was all lies.

Mimi: Did you not attack me?