Season 2 Ep 15

Rosaline's pov

After I finished getting dressed and everything. I was now on the floor charging my phone while going through my photos. Of course I seek pictures of me and my mom. Took this picture when we all went to the zoo as a family. I miss her I just wish she would get her shit together.

My dad texted me 30 minutes ago. You know just checking up on his daughter as any good father should do. I can't wait to go home. Only been here for 2 days. It's not boring here or nothing I just can't stand them sometimes. Well some of them.

Hugee: Rosaline come on it's time to go! Hurry up.

Rosaline: I'm coming!

Hugee yelled from the stairs. I finished up and left the room, going down the stairs, and going out the door. We all was now in the car, going to go pick up this girl. I maybe seen her before but I doubt it. I don't be knowing the people he hangs out with. Sometimes I be wondering does he even have friends. How you an extrovert, but you ain't got friends. That shit just sad.

Hugee: Who is it again?

Tokyo: Catherine.

Hugee: The bitch that gave head in the back of the school bus?

Tokyo: Damn nigga you pointing out her whole file.

HER!? Oh hell no. I don't have beef with her or nothing, but why we bringing the throat goat.

Hugee: Why we bringing her again?

Tokyo: She asked me a couple weeks ago, but I forgot or had stuff to do. So I'm taking her today.

She can take her own damn self. I'm sure she made something for doing that type of shit. If imma suck up someone I want to get paid for it. Everyone knows her as a sucker. That's all she does and is.

Rosaline: Or you just want some head.

Tokyo: Why would I want head from someone that probably have diseases.

Rosaline: You would take it from anyone.

Hugee: True...

Tokyo: No I wouldn't. That shit right there is not what imma take.

Hugee: Ain't she in your grade?

Tokyo: Yeah but I think she is older than me. I really don't know. Probably by 2 years.

Rosaline: Oh so she's a dumb ass?

Tokyo: Like I said, I don't know if she's older or younger than me.

Rosaline: If you're 2 years older than everyone in your class, you're a dumbass and most likely got heeled back.

Tokyo: Not my business.

Hugee: I don't want a thot in my car.

Tokyo: Lily always be in your car with the same title I don't see what the issue is.

Hugee: Nigga-

I mean is he wrong? When we arrived at her house, Hugee beeped the horn signaling her that we were here. A couple minutes  later....Not gon lie. The bitch taking to long. I hate when people try to rush me in general and they don't even be ready themselves.

Tokyo: Gahhh damn, she needs to hurry up.

Hugee: We just got here.

Tokyo: Yeah but it been like 5 minutes.

True. Soon she exited her house, waving at her parents and shutting the door behind her. Ughh I don't want her sitting in the back with me. She has the biggest smile on her face. Bitch it's Saturday, ain't nothing that damn exciting. She entered the car and put her seatbelt on.

Catherine: Heyyyy guys.

Tokyo: Yo.

Rosaline:....

Hugee: Sup.

Catherine: Sorry it took me so long.

Tokyo: What was you doing?

Catherine: Looking for my purse. It had my wallet in it. Meanwhile my dog had it in her mouth. She always grabbing something that's not hers.

Then put that motherfucka on a leash. No seriously if your dog have to be tied up somewhere in the "house" it apparently ain't got no home training.

Catherine: Sooo how y'all guys day been?

Tokyo: It's cool.

Hugee: It's alright.

Rosaline:.....

Haven't said anything since she been in here. I'm just looking out the window right now. I don't like her not one bit. I barely even know her I just know she has a bad reputation and talks way too much. I only had like one or two classes with her.

Catherine: That's good. Hey why Rosaline not talking?

Tokyo: ... She's probably just tired.

Yeah of hearing her speak. Like girl just shut up and enjoy the car ride. I'm surprised she wanted to go somewhere that's quiet. She needs to go to the supportive social network. They definitely would've hired her.

Hugee: Yeah she's always like that.

Catherine: Oh. Well what movie we gonna see?

Should've y'all already had that figured out? Why we about to pick what we wanna see the last minute.

Tokyo: Well what did you wanted to see.

Catherine: I wanted to see the new Barbie movie that came out.

Rosaline: No.

Catherine: What you mean "no?"

Rosaline: Nobody wants to watch that.

Catherine: Girl bye, it's my money. Plus I don't even know why you're here it was only supposed to be me and Tokyo.

Rosaline: Well too bad I'm here. Nobody wants to watch that tho but you. And what do you mean "your money" Tokyo is paying for you. Girl bye yo unemployed ass ain't purchasing shit?

Catherine: Bitch-

Tokyo: We'll just watch the Barbie movie since that's what you wanna see anyways.

Rosaline: But I don't wanna see that childish shit right now in the moment.

Tokyo: Rosa stop, this is not about you right now.

Catherine: Exactly.

Rosaline: Who asked for your input? And I know it's not about me but I think is more reasonable since there's more than 2 people to enjoy and watch a movie we all want to see!

Tokyo: We can next time.

Hugee: I really don't wanna see that shit to but I really don't give a damn.

I rolled my eyes and just look out the window again. Hate this bitch, I know it's not about me but why spend money on one person for everybody to see a movie that nobody wants to see but her. I don't care if it's gonna be a good movie I don't want to see it right now but whatever. Yeah it ain't about me but it ain't just about her either.

When we arrived, Hugee found somewhere to park and we exited the car. I'm done talking I don't feel like arguing with anyone. I'm already going through enough shit as it is. And I'm done with Tokyo dumb ass. Why continue to spend money on bitches who ain't spending a dime on you. At least that's how I learned. Women should know to bring their own money regardless a man tells you he paying for you or not.

We walked inside making purchases. We forgot to go to the store to sneak in some snacks. Theatre food ain't even that great. Shit madly expensive too and the shit probably older than my granny kneecaps.