Season 1 Ep 12

Y/N's pov

The kids was at home besides Tokyo. Of course his smart ass mouth ended up with him in the office. Ughhhh if he keeps doing this shit eventually they gonna kick his ass out and I can't afford him getting kicked out of more schools because I don't want him to go to those bad ass kids schools. I entered the building and went inside the office.

Principal D: Hello Mrs, Freeman. Please follow me.

She lead me to the back and Tokyo was sitting in the chair and I sat down in the chair next to him while she was going to her seat behind the desk.

Principal D: So, Mrs, Freeman. This can't keep happening.

Y/N: I know. This is like his 5th report.

Principal D: We want Tokyo to stay here-

Tokyo: No the hell y'all don't.

Y/N: Tokyo. Shush.

Principal D: We do but you gotta stop talking back to the teachers, being disrespectful and getting into fights.

Tokyo: Well if your staff starts acting like "staff" there wouldn't be no problems now would it.

Y/N: Tokyo stop it. I'm serious. And Mrs, D. I'm very sorry about his behavior. Me and his father is gonna take care of it.

Principal D: I just have to ask. I mean his behavior is a awareness. Is everything okay at home?

.....Bitch?

Y/N: What do you mean is everything okay at home everything is great!?

Principal D: I mean do he be getting beat on or like I don't know any abusive activity.

Y/N: No not at all! Tokyo what the hell you be telling this lady!?

Tokyo: Mama I don't tell that lady shit.

Principal D: I don't want to upset you, but is he battling depression? He be smoking and just all types of stuff that could cause clinical depression.

Principal D: Do CPS needs to be called?

Y/N: Ma'am! Don't ever question me about my damn kids! They are fine. They just be doing dumb shit but it's ok for them to do dumb shit because they are kids!

Principal D: Mrs, Freeman I may have to ask can you please calm down.

Y/N: No ma'am no the hell I cannot. We will be now leaving! Thankyoi for your time. Tokyo grab yo shit and let's go.

Tokyo: Aight.

He grab his stuff and we left the building. That done pissed me off. Who the fuck is you to question me about MY kids. They leaving the best time of their motherfuckin life. Got me fuck up. Worrying about me y'all school is not even the greatest. Do her damn supervisor knows that she fucked the junior. Huh!? I bet the hell not.

We got in the car and I started driving away.

Y/N: TOKYO!

Tokyo: Mama.

Y/N: What the hell you been telling that lady?

Tokyo: Nothing mama I swear. I ain't depressed or nothing I don't know why she would say that. I tried to tell her you ain't those type of mamas that let everything slide that comes out of her mouth.

Y/N: Good! Because you know fuckin better! I would hate to have to slap a bitch and end up in custody!

Tokyo: Mama, I don't like this school at all.

Y/N: You gonna have to wait til I find somewhere else. Other schools takes 3.5 gpas or higher plus good kids. And you are very smart. Very. Your gpa is a 4.0 but that mouth of yours is something they will not take. And you have 5 reports.