Season 1 Ep 6

Y/N's pov

We were now back at the house. Rosaline left with her parents and now the kids were doing whatever activity they wanted to do. Me and Huey were in the kitchen but I haven't said a word to him. I don't know how I feel about this. Huey maybe about to be a baby daddy to 2 women. He is already my kids father and now he is about to have another baby mama.

I'm so mad right now but I'm trying to not react because I don't want to kick him out. It's gonna upset the kids but I will if I have to without giving a damn. He just kept staring at me but I avoided eye contact and just kept cooking for tonight's dinner.

Huey: Y/N.

Y/N: .....Why are you speaking to me? Do you not see me cooking.

Huey: I am aware.

Y/N: So stop speaking to me. Causing a distraction.

Huey: Y/N. Can we please talk. That is not my baby

Y/N: HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!?  YOU'RE SITTING HERE ALL CALM AND SHIT LIKE AIN'T NOTHING HAPPENED!

Huey: Keep it down! I don't need the kids worried again.

I took deep breaths and stopped talking. This is just triggering me. Like how is he so calm about this? He is literally about to be the father of 5. There's a high possibility because she only messed with 2 people. Or at least that's what she's "saying".

Huey: I know I'm in the wrong. I know baby I am. But I'm telling you I'm not the father of that child.

Y/N: You don't know that tho Huey. There's a possibility that you may be.

Huey: Well y'all can think what y'all want but I'm sure I'm not.

Y/N: That girl is gonna take you to court and most likely put yo hoe ass in child support.

Huey: Aight, chill out with the names.

Y/N: No! I am not! Because you let that happen.

Huey: I didn't touch, I was too drunk to do anything sexually to her. She rode me all by herself. But I remember I had protection.

Y/N: Why you had protection on?

Huey: That night before we got in a huge argument. I wanted to do it with you but we got into to argument because you thought I took money out your credit card. When it was one of the kids.

Y/N: ....It's not my fault I thought you was the only one that knew my passcode to my credit card. One of you motherfuckas took 2,000 out of my card and I'm still mad til this day because I still don't know WHO did that shit.

Huey: I understand your frustration but it wasn't me. I never wanted to argue with you that day I just wanted to bend you over and get the fuckin.

Y/N: That's what I wanted to but I was mad.

Huey: If you want me to go stay in my own house that's fine-

Y/N: No, because the kids were upset last time when I kicked you out. And they thought you was never gonna be apart of this family again.

Huey: Okay.

Y/N: But I do want you sleeping on the couch.

Huey: Yeah, of course. I was never gonna deny that.

Y/N: Well, fuck me later on and then sleep ok the couch. I need some dick before going to bed.

Huey: That's new.

Y/N: Shut up before I change my mind. And uhm. You're getting your DNA tested tomorrow.

Huey: Why not next week on Tuesday or something?