Season 2 Ep 4

Makayla's pov

Jeremiah left my house about an hour ago after we had sex. It was okay. I mean it was great but it wasn't like Hugee. Hugee is still better, hate to say it but it's true. Jeremiah was good too but not that good where I'm at the point to brag about it. Ughh and I just threw up again a couple minutes ago. I have no idea what's going on with me but this shit is getting annoying.

Soon there was a knock on my door. My mother entered the room with like 3 boxes in here hand. They were very nice size mini boxes but I didn't know what she was holding.

Linda: Hey baby.

Makayla: Hey, uhm what's up? What you holding.

Linda: So you know how you've been sick lately. Been like weeks now.

Makayla: Yeah.

Linda: I brought 3 pregnancy tests.

Makayla: Mommmm.....that's making me feel anxious.

Linda: Listen, Listen, Listen. I know we don't wanna think this way but baby we have to see. I mean I gave you medicine and everything and none of that seems to be the case.

Makayla: Yeah....okay well I already know how to do it so.

Linda: Oh well Excuseeeeeeeee me how you know how to do it?

Makayla: Social media. I mean people be posting whatever so that's how I be learning stuff.

Linda: Mhmmmm well okayyy. If you say so Buttercup. Anyways don't rush yourself just make sure you take it so we know.

Makayla: Okay, thanks mom.

I smiled and she exited my room. I immediately stopped smiling and got up from my bed to grab it. Oh I hope I'm not pregnant, if I happened to I already know who the father is....I mean I only slept with Hugee and Jeremiah but why would it be Jeremiah we just had sex not only that wore protection to. Me and Hugee had unprotected sex twice. I went in my private bathroom and read the instructions just in case and took it.

When I finished I placed it down and just waited until it was ready to tell me my final answer.

Hugee's pov

Lily: You look bored.

Hugee: Who me? I'm good.

Lily: No you're not

Hugee: How you gonna tell me.

Lily: I don't like calling I wanna be around you in person.

Hugee: Cringe.

Lily: Oh shut up.

Hugee: I can only shut up if you hang up the phone.

Lily: Why you gotta be like this?

Hugee: I'm just annoyed with things right now okay?

Lily: What happened? Makayla hasn't talked to you?

Hugee: ....It is what it is. The last time we talked was the day of the party.

Lily: Well, what? She blocked you or something?

Hugee: No.

Lily: Oh, well I mean maybe she just trying to do better for herself and Jeremiah. The girl already cheated on him.

Hugee: That's not her fault.

Lily: It is tho.

Hugee: For a best friend you really not good at supporting her.

Lily: I know how to support but you think she's in the right and she's not.

Hugee: Never said that. Its my fault too for not being a man and telling her we shouldn't have did it.