Season 2 Ep 5

Makayla's pov

A couple hours ago I waited til it was 7:00. My mom dropped me off at Hugee's residence. I took deep breaths, I am quite nervous we haven't seen each other since that party. I mean we have in school but I mean face to face.

I knocked on the door and Mrs. Freeman opened it. She smiled as soon she saw me and I smiled back.

Y/N: Heyyy, what's up baby girl?

Makayla: Hii, uhm nothing much. Is Hugee here?

Y/N: Yep. He's upstairs in his room on the game.

Makayla: Oh ok! Do you mind if I come over to see him?

Y/N: Nope! Not at all. Come in.

She back up from the doorway and I walked in. I already started to feel anxious. It's just a lot for me right now. I still have to tell Hugee, not only that. I have to tell his parents. Well imma let him do that but if I happen to I'll be by his side. I definitely don't want to abort the baby. I took off my coat and shoes and made my way upstairs to Hugee's room.

As soon I made it, the first thing I did was knock on his door. But then I opened it because I'm sure he wasn't gonna be able to hear me. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

Hugee: Gah damn bruh pass the damn ball.

Makayla: Uhm...

Hugee: This is why I don't play with y'all niggas don't know how to cooperate.

Makayla: Hey Hugee.

He turned in his spinny chair towards my direction.

Hugee: Hey uhm. Imma call y'all later.

He disconnected from the call and took his earbuds out placing it on the desk. He laid back in his chair with his arms folded. Can we admire his features real quick? I mean god damn he so fine. He looks the same but sexier. I feel like people look more attractive when you having see them face to face close up.

Ughhhhhh, he so fine but I didn't come over here to get bent over. I sat down on his bed to make myself comfortable. He been looking at me the entire time. I look at him here and there but I wasn't trying to make eye contact. It been a minute or two and neither of us have talked. We just look at each other. But then he decided to hate something. He hates silence with a passion.

Hugee: Why you here.

Makayla: Damn, why you sound like you don't want me here.

Hugee: I really don't.

Makayla: Ouch...

Hugee: I don't mean it in a rude way but like.

Makayla: I know what you mean. I get it, You hate me.

Hugee: I don't hate you, I just hate when you don't communicate with me. You always want me to play mind games with you knowing I hate that shit.

Makayla: Yeah, but you have to understand I be having anxiety and I'm trying to keep us not looking so suspicious because you don't give a fuck but I do.

Hugee: I really don't give a fuck. And I understand where you coming from just talk to me. Don't cut me off.

Makayla: Noted. But uhm I need to talk to you about something.

Hugee: Figured, what's up.

Makayla: Uhm...

I didn't know what to say when it came down to this. So I just took out the pregnancy result and gave it to him. He grabbed it not even paying attention to what it is, and when he did he sat there in silence.