draw me, erik

a/n: this is a oneshot based on the drawing scene in the titanic. im going through a bit of a titanic phase rn.

a/n, but 2 weeks later: OMG THAT DID NOT AGE WELL JEEZ.

anyway..

me and erik waltzed through the beautiful corridors of the palais garnier. we ran, giggling with every wrong step each other took. we soon came to the lair, and erik sat down at his drawing desk. i clutched the beautiful crystal rose necklace he had gifted me. 

"erik."

his head turned to me, his striking green eyes sparkling as he looked up at me.

"erik, i want you to draw me like you drew christine. wearing this"

he nodded mumbling a quiet "yes, of course"

"only this."

his head cocked to the side, a slight look of eroticness, yet confusion plastered across his face.

~time skip~

i walked into the room, clutching the nightgown covering my bare body. erik looked up at me. he signaled to sit in the chair he had set out for me.

i walked over to him, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a china doll. As a paying customer, I expect to get what I want"

i dropped the nightgown, my naked body fully showing. eriks face went a slight colour of pink. i sat on the chair and positioned myself to the way i liked it.

"Uh... just bend your left leg a little and... and lower your head. Eyes to me. That's it."

"I believe you are blushing, Mr. Big Artiste. I can't imagine Monsieur Monet blushing."

"he does landscapes." erik smirked.

the drawing was beautiful. it was everything i had ever imagined. i kept it on the desk, just to remind erik of me.