scars

wow! it's part 20 already!! thank you so much for the views. love you all!

TW: this chapter has a lot of mentions of scars.

I awoke from my sleep and turned to Erik, peacefully dazing off. I moved my leg over him, caressing his hip and I kissed his neck. I traced his lacy shirt and played with the cuffs, then moved to his back. I noticed red lines poking through his shirt. Erik woke up and turned to me.

"good morning, ma Cheri," he smiled. 

"Salut, mon amour." 

"you were staring at my scars, were you not?"

"y-your scars?" I was pretty shocked. I mean, I knew that Erik had scars on his face, but he didn't tell me about any more of them.

"yes, the ones on my back." he put my hands on his. "would you like to see them?"

"o-oh, yes please, if that's ok, of course."

he turned over and took off his shirt, exposing the scars on his back. 

"oh my," there were many scars along his back.

"where did these come from?"

"my time at the circus. they did treat me quite badly."

"I can see that."

he put the shirt back on and turned back to me.

" mon amour, I'm sorry for the cruelties they influenced on you," I said

"y/n, you know its not your fault"

"I know, but I love you, I cannot help but feel bad,"

I moved in closer to him and he hugged me.