hidden hood

a/n: PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MUSIC ABOVE WHILE READING. IT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER! (quick note that this isn't a love story, just a little something I came up with)

<eriks point of view>

I gradually exited the darkness of my lair and into the famous opera populair and hid in the shadows, until I had successfully exited the loud opera house. 

walking up the cobblestone hill, I spotted a woman in a dark cape with a long hood on. I couldn't help but stare at her. She eyed me for a second, then continued to stride up the hill. I thought nothing of it, but there was something I couldn't get out of my head, those striking green eyes.

I tried to get them out of my head, but they kept coming back, they felt so familiar.

much to my surprise, she walked into the shop I was planning to go to. I wasn't too far behind her, so I entered the shop

trying to ignore the not-so-hushed whispers around me, I picked up the vegetables and fruit that caught my eye.

I tried not to stare at the girl, but I couldn't help it. she felt so familiar. I stopped myself and went to pay.

"Votre total et de 23 francs, monsieur (your total is 23 francs, sir)" the shopkeeper said, trying not to look me in the eye. I gave him my money and left. later on, I saw the woman drop her glove, so I went to pick it up and give it to her

"madame, you dropped your glove,"

"oh," the woman hurried to put it on, she had the same deformities as me, but on her hand."merci"

"what is your name?" i blurted out

"dal, dal destler"

 DUN DUN DUUUUN