first kiss

A/n: quick backstory: you have been friends with phantom for exactly a year and you're celebrating your meeting anniversary. (also, the outfit he wears is the same as the one in the picture)

"Hello? Erik, I know you're there."

"SURPRISE" he yelled

"OH MY GOD," I shrieked, tripping back, Erik catching me, " tu m'as fait peur! (You scared me!)

"i know, i am the phantom of the opera after all." he gave a soft chuckle and took my hand.

~time skip~

I sat there staring at the Phantom's beautiful green eyes, contemplating what to say. I had always loved him, ever since I fell through the prima donna's mirror. 

"shall we dance?" he asked

"but there is no music?"

"that doesn't paralyze us, does it?"

"non, monsieur"

"now come, dance with me."

I stood up, my crimson ballgown rippling as I did so. I took his gloved hand and wrapped my other hand around his hips. we began to sway back and forth around the concrete roof turning as we did so.

"your corset," Erik whispered, "it looks....." he paused " very nice"

"thank you," I said, my cheeks turning Scarlett with flattery, " I like your cape, it is a lovely color"

phantom blushed and looked down, trying to hide the fact that he was not used to compliments.

my head leaned on his shoulder and I closed my eyes and he slowed down his movement.

"y/n, you are the most beautiful woman i have ever met, will you be my love?" he said.

I looked up at him, bliss in my eyes.

"I'm sorry i-i shouldn't o-of said that."

I felt myself leaning in to kiss him, the cold porcelain of his mask on my skin

he picked me up and span me around, still kissing me.