familiar

<a/n/  some quick background information, so Christine has come to the opera house. she will not be interacting with Erik, and Erik will not appear (he will be mentioned) in the storyline.>

23/4/1900   

the day Christine came. the day that I would have to look her in the eye and smile. there was nothing I wanted to do less than that, but I would have to hold in my emotions for the day she would be at the opera house.

I put on my normal clothes and began my walk around the maze of the lair hallways, careful not to get lost. 

soon I arrived at the main stage and stared at Christine. she was talking to monsuier Andre I could hear their conversation:
"well, Mrs. daae, it is lovely to have you back again, it has been so long."

"It is lovely to be back, I must admit, I have missed the beauty of the opera popular."

"yes it is hard to resist the floors of this opera house, after all, it is quite famous indeed."

Christine smiled

"well, I am sure you are hasty to start rehearsing, why don't we listen to the music first" monsuier Andre turned to monsuier reyer and then to me. "well, let's begin"

my fingers tapped the organ keys as the notes flowed through my head. I could still hear  Erik chattering away and explaining how to play the organ keys.

" see, just let the notes flow through your head, then just imagine them going away as you play, like this."

i finished playing and noticed Christine crying.

Andre turned to Christine and asked, "madame, what troubles you?"

"oh, its nothing, just, the music seems so..... familiar."

i scoffed and rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"well, i assure you, madame, this is a new piece,"

"oh, it is fine."