Chapter 3- Family of 2 1/2

December 9, 2023Elle's POV

December 9, 2023
Elle's POV

"I get to pick," I yell, jumping onto the remote that's laying in the middle of the couch cushion.

"Careful," James gasps, "don't hurt my baby."

"Baby Star is perfectly fine," I laugh. "They're very well protected in there," I pat my stomach.

"I know, but still. I get nervous," he flops down onto the couch next to me and grabs me, pulling me to his side.

"I'm sorry," I pat his chest. He's overprotective and it's really cute so I'm not that sorry. "Learn anything new?" James picked up some baby books on the way home from our appointment the other day and now he reads them every spare moment he has. He likes to text me little facts throughout the day.

"We can hear the heartbeat around 8 weeks but it could take as long as 10-12 weeks too. So next time we should be able to hear Baby Star," he smiles down at me.

"That's exciting," I kiss his lips. I have known every single one of his facts that he's told me but he doesn't ever need to know that. I love how excited he is to learn all about pregnancy and how he can help me. He's everything I've ever wanted and more all wrapped into one sun kissed, muscled, beautiful person. My soulmate, twinflame, other half, husband, and now baby daddy.

"What are we gonna watch?" James asks, kissing my hair.

"This," I press play on Mean Girls. James doesn't even grumble about it. He just accepts his fate and snuggles in closer to me, one hand on my stomach protectively.

Throughout the movie, James's hand slowly moves down and finds the waistband of my sweatpants, slipping underneath them and brushing up and down my skin. His touch leaves a scorching sensation, goosebumps rising on my skin and my body coming alive. I tense when his hand slips between my skin and underwear, finding me already wet just from his nearness.

He groans out as he runs a finger up and down my seam, slicking through my arousal. "James," I moan as he pushes a finger into me.

"I love you," he whispers, adding another finger and pumping in and out, over and over again.

"Faster," I whisper airily. He obliges and I cry out at the intrusion. The movie becomes background noise to James' whispered praises as the minutes fly by. An orgasm explodes and runs through my whole body, my eyes slamming shut when his thumb ventures higher to rub slow circles on my clit.

"What do you want now?" He rasps into my ear. My eyes fly open and I jump off the couch, tossing my clothes somewhere behind me. I make it on his lap in record time, being greeted with a smile that is so sweet  it could give you a toothache.