Chapter 17

Meanwhile back at the house Yunho and Wooyoung found themselves struggling to find any sort of exit out of the place. The windows had been sealed shut and many of the doors in the hallways wouldnt budge at all. And while they struggled to find any sort of safe haven for the eight of them Seonghwa and the other two were making their way down into the place Seonghwa simply dreaded going back to again after having gotten his memories returned.

"It stinks down here." Yeosang complains

"Well the woman was murdering kids. Do you expect it to smell like sunshine and roses? Seonghwa, what are we looking for down here?" San chimes in earning a scowl from Yeosang.

"Since the moment we returned to this place I kept having this dream, this dream of her torturing a little boy down here...if it was real if this wasn't just a dream then he's somewhere in these walls whatever it is that we need to get from him, it's here." After he spoke there was a soft crackling sound that could be heard further down the hallway.

As they grew closer and closer to the door, San couldn't shake away the overwhelming feeling of dread that had come over him from the minute they stepped down there, it all seemed to worsen as they grew closer to the door at the end of the hall.

As they opened the door they were hit with a feeling of uncomfortable coldness.

"I don't like this at all." Yeosang whispers

They scanned the room with the use of their flashlights.

"Where the fuck do we even start."

"I don't know."

Hongjoong found himself silently humming as he now walked alone under the dark night. The entire time he had tried to make himself seem calm around the others when in reality he was truly losing it and panicking on the inside. He thought that all of it was over, he thought that they had buried any memory of this along with the necklace and key.

"Suli au len Le di le fanilé jenti Amen zun don" he silently sung to himself in order to keep calm. As he took deep breaths he felt something swipe against his feet and his heart nearly fell from his chest until he looked down and spotted a familiar black cat.

"It's you." He spoke softly, crouching down he gently pat its head.

"Do you perhaps remember...do you know where it is?" The cat simply nuzzled its head against hongjoongs hand before walking away, just as it had in his dream he turned to look at him as if he had been waiting for him to follow.