Chapter 16

Hongjoong and the others silently trudged through the woods. As they walked around trying to find the spot Hongjoong and Seonghwa had buried the items the wind picked up slightly. Rustling could be heard amongst the trees and a soft giggle rang throughout the silence.

The group immediately froze as they heard the sound of someone running behind them.

'Mingi' the voice whispered and he immediately held onto Jongho.

"It's her. The little girl the one I saw at the park." It was the same whispers he had heard that night that he found the body in the woods. Suddenly the wind stopped and the rustling silenced. A cold breeze brushed across mingis neck making him shiver and as his hold on Jonghos arm tightened he heard it again, but this time the whisper was closer, right near his ear. He could no longer take it, letting go of Jonghos arm he took off running in a panic.

"Mingi No! Jongho go after him." At Hongjoongs request Jongho immediately ran after Mingi.

Jongho had never seen Mingi run so fast until now. The boy kept running and running refusing to look back and it wasnt until he tripped on something hiding amongst the dirt that he fell to the ground with a thud and it stopped his frantic running. As he turned to see what it was he had tripped on a piece of fabric and what looked to be a bone stuck up from the ground. His eyes widened immediately and when Jongho finally caught up to him taking a moment to catch his breath he called out to Hongjoong.

"Joong I got him, go find the key we have no time to waste." Hongjoong had heard his yelling just enough to nod in response and continue on his way to find the necklace and key. After all Jongho was right they really didnt have the time.

"Mingi." Jongho called out to Mingi who hadn't said a word, he just sat there stunned staring into space as if he had saw something that made him fall mute.

"Mingi?"

"Theres...theres something in the dirt. S-something bad." Jongho gazed at him, confusion written on his face. He slowly followed Mingis gaze to a dusty item poking out from the dirt in front of them.

Faint whispers called out from behind Jongho and Mingi spotted a head poking out from behind the trees.

"Its her. The little girl I saw in the park"

Im thinking of stretching these chapters out so they all may be a little short