Chapter 2

The entire day consisted of unpacking from the moment the sun began to rise to the minute twelve of midnight hit and the moon began to rise. Upon finishing up with the unpacking Seonghwa found himself sitting near a familiar bay window he once sat at as a child. He had been sitting there thirty minutes now trying to wrack his brain to think up any proper memories of his time there, even if it were to be one successful remembrance he tried hard. Breaking him from his thoughts there was a sudden knock at his bedroom door, breaking his gaze away from the window his dark orbs landed on none other than yunho.

"The last of the boxes are unpacked and mingi and jomgho have finally finished arguing over who gets the room down the hall.'' he chuckles as he enters seonghwas space and looks around.

"And how did that end?" seonghwa spoke up as he stood from his spot at the bay window

"It's Jongho, what do you think? One finger flick and Mingi would have been done for.'' The two laughed as Yunho took a seat on Hwas bed.

"I assume this is the room you would frequent whenever you'd visit? You were quick to enter this one when we first began to look around." Yunho eyed Hwa curiously as he moved about the space

"Honestly dude I don't really know, it just felt right to be in this one..for some reason it seems like im a stranger here, no matter how familiar it feels i can't seem to attain one memory of the past since we arrived here.'' he sighs as if having given up on trying to remember a thing.

"Maybe you just need time to adjust again after all it has been thirteen years. Maybe sometime tomorrow when we're fully settled in you can look around for some old photo books or something.'' Yunho assures him as he gets up from the bed

"Yeah you're right I should just give myself time to readjust.'' Yunho gives him a pat on the back as the two exit the room and make their way down the hallway. As the two made their way downstairs they could hear mingis loud voice complaining about the lack of food in the kitchen, followed by Jongho yelling and calling him a dumbass reminding him that they had literally just moved in hours ago. As if on cue the doorbell rang and to Seonghwas surprise an unfamiliar blondie stood on the other side of the door.

"Ah can we help you?'' Hwa asks the boy, quite confused at the sudden meeting of the handsome stranger.

"Ah are you seonghwa? Hongjoong said that you guys might be hungry so he asked me to cook something, he would have brought something by himself but something came up at his work so he didn't exactly have the time.'' The blonde male seemed to glance around the home curiously, slightly in awe as his eyes were finally taking in details of the interior rather than just the exterior.

"Ah, sorry about that come in, um your name is what by the way?'' Seonghwa asks as he steps aside and pulls the door open, allowing Hongjoongs friend to enter his home.

"Oh right Yeosang kang yeosang, i live in the house a few miles from here, the one on the hill that you can kinda see when youre making your way here down the dirt road.'' The man's curious eyes seemed to take in as many details of the home as he could, only stopping when Mingi poked his head out of the kitchen doorway and cried out thanks to the gods as his eyes landed on the food in his hand.

As the four of them filled their stomachs accompanied by the man they now knew, Yeosang Seonghwa finally addressed the boy's curiosity he seemed to have for the place.

"You seem interested in this place..I could always give you a tour if you'd like. I mean a friend of hongjoong is a friend of mine.'' he spoke leaning against the counter beside the blondie.

"I wouldn't let San hear you say that, you surely wouldn't be getting rid of him if he heard those words.'' Yeosang responds with a chuckle before looking over at seonghwa whose brows furrowed slightly at the mention of the unfamiliar 'San'.