Chapter 11

The sun had fully risen when all of them decided to leave the house, all except jongho who decided he'd stay back and search for any evidence of Hongjoongs story having been true. The rest of them had made their way down the old dirt trail making their way to San and Wooyoungs home where they lived with both of their Grandmothers. As soon as they stepped inside they were all met with barking dogs jumping up and down at their feet.

"Hey hey no April they're going crazy again.'' a wavy haired woman that wore glasses frantically moved around trying to calm the dogs

"Well gather them all and let them out back Miriam.'' a curly haired woman responds leaving all eyes to shoot back and forth between the two sisiters that were frantically moving about the place.

"Grandma.'' Wooyoung was the first to say something, now gaining the attention on him as the wavy haired woman Seonghwa now knew to be Miriam shooed all of the dogs out back.

"Woo my precious boy you're home.'' she immediately moved over to him and took his face into her hands earning a high pitched cackle from the latter.

"Miriam.'' The curly haired sister's eyes had fallen upon Seonghwa; it took a minute for April to pry her sisters gaze away from her grandson and when she finally didi look up at the others and spotted Seonghwa her and her sister both shared a look.

"You're here a lot sooner than we've been expecting Seonghwa.'' the two of them looked at Hongjoong who sheepishly hid behind San.

"Have a seat.'' Mrs. April spoke, signalling for all of them to have a seat somewhere rather than just Seonghwa.

"Grandma we.'' Sans grandma immediately cut him off already knowing all of their reason for having come there.

"You're here because of her right? The woman from your memories?'' Although shocked and confused as to how they could have possibly known this Seonghwa simply nods his head.

"Miriam the candies.'' At that Miriam stood before disappearing into what Seonghwa assumed was the kitchen.

"You weren't supposed to be here this early, if you're here now that means either she's working quickly or the spirits are becoming restless.'' April spoke.

"Spirits?'' Wooyoungs eyes widened immediately, he hated it, he hated the idea of their existence.

"Hush wooyoung.'' his aunt shushed him, earning a pout from him as he crossed his arms and sat back in his seat. It was then that his own grandma returned to the room with a candy dish in hand.

"Oo.'' San reached his hand out to steal a piece earning a slap on the hand from his aunt, now both boys sat there arms crossed with a pout on their faces, yup they were sure to be cousins the way they acted exactly alike.

"This is for Seonghwa.'' Seonghwas brows creased immediately.

"Ah- I don't mean to be rude but..how is old candy going to help me?'' he questions earning a shake of the head from Miriam.

"Don't worry you won't be eating it..you'll drink it.'' This answer wasn't exactly what seonghwa was looking for so he simply sat there confused as he watched Miriam grind the candy into dust before slipping it into a cup of tea. She then slides it over to seonghwa and watched as he took the cup into his hands.

"Drink.'' was all that she said

Back of the house, just for reference

Back of the house, just for reference. This is a short chapter I know but we are half way through so I want to lengthen the chapter amount