Chapter 9

The eight of them silently trudged through the dark woods no one dared say a word. They had hoped that mingi was simply mistaken or that maybe it was some sort of sick and twisted joke. But after all this was Mingi, shit like this completely creeped him out and the fact that he was literally trembling as they grew closer told them that this was indeed real. As they walked further and further Seonghwa could sense that Hongjoong had gone tense like the area they had been nearing was familiar to him. They found themselves in an old abandoned park, old broken down swing set and merrigo round was rusted and slowly fading away.

"wait..I don't understand she was right here..s-she was here.'' He backed away and immediately made his way over to Yunho, locking their arms together.

"Bro are you kidding me we came all the way out here so you can joke around?" San grumbles and turns around to head back in the direction of the house only to be yanked back by Yeosang.

"What did she look like.'' Seonghwa spoke up, earning a questioning glance from mingi.

"Uh- I I dont know um she had pigtails tied up with brown ribbon she wore a tutu and.'' Mingi hadn't even let Mingi finish before he finished the man's sentence.

"Brown hair, black dirty pink tutu with a white frenge top.'' Mingi went silent and all eyes fell upon Seonghwa.

"How did you..?''

"I saw her, that night at the pub I saw her.'' Yeosang immediately remembered something that Seonghwa had said that night, of course Yeosang thought the man was drunk and seeing things but now it occured to him that something more was going on.

"So that night when I came outside, you said you were asking someone where there parents were..you meant the girl.'' Seonghwa didn't respond, his eyes had fallen on Hongjoong that had stayed silent the entire walk there to now.

"Kim Hongjoong you tell us everything you know. EVERYTHING.''

Another short chapter