0.17

"Morning." I said, my voice soft and croaky after having just woken up. I kissed is forehead as I began getting out of bed. "We've got to get up, we're getting picked up in an hour and we need to eat."

I sat up and slid my slippers on as I wrapped throw blanket around my naked body.

"Heyy." He complained, reaching out a hand to grab my wrist and pull me back closer to him. "Where are you going? Five more minutes." His voice was soft as he looked at me pleadingly. "Please."

A soft smile entered my face as I crawled back into his arms, one hand stopping the blanket from falling. "Seriously, five more minutes. That it." He mumbled something and within thirty seconds he was back asleep, his head buried in between my chin and chest as I stroked his hair.

A few minutes passed by before I stopped looking at him adoringly and got up. I wriggled out from underneath him as he mumbled again, this time one of complaint. "I told you, babe. I'm getting in the shower your arse better be out of that bed before I get out." I continued getting up and made my way towards the en suite.

"Oi. Who said you're going without me." He contested as he quickly got up and ran up behind me. He wrapped his arms above my shoulders, hanging loosely around my neck as he placed kisses sing my jawline and down my neck. My head move to the side as a smile formed on my lips and my mouth parted slightly.

"Lando." I said, moving forwards. "Come on. We need to get ready I'm gonna be like five minutes. You'll be fine."

I pulled away from him and moved over to the shower, bending down to adjust the temperature of the water as he leaned against the door frame. He had a smirk on his face as he watched my every move. I looked over my shoulder at him to catch his stares and stood up straight. "You can stare at my arse another time, sweet cheeks. Now out." I order, pushing him backwards as he began protesting.

"I wasn't-" he stopped and out his hands on his hips. "Okay maybe I was. Come on. Let me help."

"No, Lando. If you help it's gonna be like the other day. I hate being late. You made us late."
I grimaced at the thought of the last occurrence.

"You said we had an hour. That was not even ten minutes ago. We've got plenty of time." moving towards me, Lando placed his hand on my hips and kissed me, pulling away prematurely and leaving me begging for more. "Fine I guess I'll jus-" I pulled him back and kissed him, walking back towards the shower as I dropped the blanket that was around me before shaking off my slippers as I stepped in.

I pulled away from him as I stepped into the shower, my back towards him as I soaked my hair. I felt his touch around my waist and then his lips on my shoulder, causing a soft sigh to leave my lips. I felt his smirk as he continued kissing up towards my neck. He turned me around as I put my lips on his.

This kiss deepened as he slid his tongue into my mouth and his hands slid down towards my ass. He pushed my back against the cold wall, sending goosebumps all over my body as he was now completely submerged under the fall of water.

"We need to get ready." I said between kisses and we really did. I needed to dry and style my hair as well as doing my makeup and eating.

Lando grabbed the shampoo before putting some on his hand and scrubbing it into my hair.

___

"Babe! What do you want for breakfast?" He shouted up from the kitchen. I was mid makeup and was almost ready.

"Uhmmm ... can I just have some toast please?!" I shouted back.

"Borrringggg. Im making a bacon sandwich. You sure you don't want one?"

"Is that even a question." I earned a chuckle from him and after a few minutes I could smell bacon. I finished my makeup and got dressed before adding some accessories and grabbing my shoes. I headed downstairs to see Lando stood there in a towel. "Lando Norris! Get dressed. Oh my days."

"But I'm maki-"

"I don't care." I interrupted. "I'll finish it. Go get ready. You've got ten minutes before we need to be out the door."

"Sorry mum." He mumbled. I grinned and threw the roll of tissue at him as he quickly ran up the stairs.

I finished cooking the bacon and as I was putting them onto the bread, I touched the pan with the side of my wrist. "Shit. Well done Daniella." I mumbled to myself as I finished making the sandwiches and went over to the sink to run some water over my wrist. The burned was a couple mm thick but ran two inches around my wrist. After a few minutes Lando appeared and saw what I was doing.

"Did you burn yourself?" He asked, running over to where I was as I nodded my head. "Ouch. Why didn't you call me?"

"You needed to get ready."

"Screw getting ready, Dani, you just hurt yourself." He kissed my forehead and went over to the first aid kit that was kept in one of the cupboards. He placed a gauze over my arm and wrapped a small bandage around it. Kissing my hand, he pulled me into a hug. "Call me down next time okay?"

We ate our breakfast and as we finished cleaning there was a knock on the door. "You ready?"

___

"We're here." I said as he looked out of the window. I purposely asked the driver to stop about ten minutes away to try and keep it a surprise for longer. I thanked and paid the driver before we stepped out of the car.

"Where are we?" He said.

"Tangier." I looked at him as his eyes widened.

"No way! Are we going where I think we are?" After booking the holiday, Lando kept mentioning the caves of Hercules. I acted uninterested but then decided to book the trip for him.

"Mhm hmm." I smiled. Doing a little dance, he squealed in excitement. "Okay, okay. Calm down. I don't fancy getting pulled into selfie central."

___

Hey guys. If you haven't seen the caves of Hercules it is definitely worth looking at some pictures.

I hope you're enjoying the story. Make sure to vote and comment if you're enjoying it. The interactions are what motivate me to keep writing.

Love you all.