0.16

Hey guys. This chapter is more going to be multiple chapters in one, each one being different parts of their holiday. Enjoy.

___

"This is beautiful." She said looking over the mountains around her. They'd just arrived it Morroco and for the past week it had been snowing.

"Yeah it sure is." He said, but he wasn't looking at the landscape. He was looking at her. Daniella turned her head towards him and took a step closer, closing the gap between their lips completely before pulling away and resting her forehead on his.

"I love you." She said, drawing circles on his back with her finger. He'd be lying if he said it hadn't shocked him.

"I love you too."

___

A weight dipped on the bed either side of me as I felt his soft lips on mine.

"Morning beautiful." He said with his croaky morning voice. A light smile appeared on my face as I opened my eyes. He was leaning on his elbows either side of me, straddling my waist with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey handsome. What's got you in such a good mood?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's that I'm in a foreign country with my gorgeous girlfriend without any children present." He dragged out girlfriend causing a blush to rise to my cheeks. I lifted my arms to wrap loosely around his neck. He slowly lowered himself on me, resting all his weight as he tucked his head in between my neck and my shoulder, placing kisses as he moved down me. I dragged my fingers up and down his back as I felt his goosebumps beneath them.

"Thank you." I mumbled next to his ear. He looked up to me, his face full of confusion.

"For what? This? I could do this all day long." He said, placing his hand between my legs as my back arched in response."

"All of this."

"Anything for you, my love."

___

Sometimes people come into your life and you never really know how much their going to mean to you. How much of an impact are they going to make on your life? How much of an impact will they make on your life good or bad? If you knew how much someone would mean to you in the future, would that change the way you go about things? One person can make such a difference in your life to the point where you don't know how I'm earth you'd live without them. To the point where it makes you forget how life was before this person ever fell in front of your eyes. It makes you wonder if things will ever be the same after them. Some people like myself get lucky and fall in Kiev with these people and get to have a magical experience, one that you'd think was only possible in movies. A live that is indescribably to others and a passion so intense you feel like your heart is ok fire when you see their face or hear their voice. If you're ever lucky enough to find someone like I did, chase them, hold them tight and never let them go. Done miss out on any chances you may have because it may never come again. The love may fade or you may ruin things with them. It will feel like a piece of you is always missing with them gone. Don't miss out on any chances you have with them so that all you have left are memories.

"Please tell me why I'm doing this. What if I crash and break myself. We don't need another skiing accident." We we're currently at the top of a ski slope we found. Of course, being the egotistical daredevil he is, Lando picked the biggest one. (I love you and miss you Schumi).

"Come on, it's so much fun. I'll be right behind you invade you slip up or something. I've got you. You're safe." He said, wrapping his arms around me waist and kissing the top of my helmet. Well if that didn't send butterflies throughout me, what will?