0.15

"Please tell me you're coming to this party." He asked running up beside me as I walked out of the paddock with Iziah and my Mum. I looked at him apologetically as we continued walking. "Oh come on! It'll be fun." He turned onto face Cisca and smiled. "Muuuummmmm. Please can you look after him tonight so I can go and get my baby mumma drunk."

"Baby momma? That's a new name." I said bumping my shoulder against his. There weren't many cameras as they had already gone home.

"What would you prefer? Girlfriend?" He teased. I new he was bluffing but I couldn't help the blush that rose to my cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll look after him. You two go and have fun. Plus it'll be fun for me and your mum to catch up." Cisca said whilst taking Iziahs other hand.

"Thanks mum, love ya." He giggled as he kissed her cheek.

"What's got you in such a good mood? Someone might think you've won the championship again." I elbowed him in his side as we scanned ourselves out and began walking to our cars.
____

"Wow. You look..." he let out a huge rush of air as he looked me up and down, a grin plastered across his face. I couldn't help the smile on my face at his expression. Nor could I help the brief thoughts of the future that flushed through my mind. After his girlfriend comment earlier, I couldn't help thinking about what we could be.

"Take a photo and it will last longer." I teased as I held his bicep whilst we began walking out of the hotel and to the black SUV parked outside. He stopped in the middle of the empty lobby and turned to face me.

"I wasn't going to ask this until we went away next week, but what I said earlier..." he looked at the floor and took a deep breath before looking back up to me with those gorgeous eyes. "... I'm falling in love with you Dani. I can't imagine a future with anyone else. Will you be my girlfriend?"

With a grin plastered across my face and a tear forming in my eye, I nodded my head, bringing my hands up to his face before kissing him. "Yes" I said between kisses.

It's crazy what love does to you. A few weeks ago I hated him. I went from being lonely and not liking anyone and being single to falling head over heels for someone. It's that kind of love that's innocent. It's the type of love where I want to be round him always but the type of love I could get destroyed for. Let's not think about that for now.

"Who are we telling? I want to tell Lewis. I tell him everything, I've known him for longer than I can remember. I'm guessing you want to tell Max or Carlos." We've just gotten out of the SUV neither of us know where this party is or who's showing up. But there were no paparazzis so obviously they didn't know who was showing up either.

"Uhm. Yeah I want to tell Max. Im not sure about Carlos though. Don't get me wrong I love him to bits but im not so sure how he would react to it all. Go ahead and tell Lewis though." He replied. I wrapped my arm around his bicep as we began walking towards the doors, one last kiss being shared before we opened the door inside. When we got in, there were soft sound of music coming from our right so we followed the sound which gradually got louder. We opened the door to immediately be greeted by members of both of our teams.

___

"Hey Lew. How are you? Feels like I haven't seen you in years." After getting a drink at the bar I headed over to Lewis who was having a conversation with Seb.

"I know it's been ages. I haven't seen you in four hours." He gave me a hug as Seb dismissed himself to go and talk to some others. "

"I'm going to get straight to the point. Uhm..." I looked over to Lando who shared I shared a brief glance with before looking back to Lewis.

"You guys are..." he said raising his eyebrows with a smile on his face.

"Yeah. We are. But that's not it. Uhm. Lando is Iziahs dad." He almost choked on his drink, causing some of it to go all over me.

"Shit sorry." He grabbed some tissue from the bar before handing it to me. "Uhmm how?"

"We'll there's this crazy thing that happens between a man and a woman where-"

"Yes. I know what happened I mean how did it happen."

"I uh. In Brazil it was his first season and i was drunk and didn't even realise it was him. A few weeks later I took a test and was pregnant. Peter knows."

"Wow. Well congrats on your relationship. Is he a good dad?"

"Amazing. There's no one better for him."

"I guess that calls for some shots." He ordered a round of shots before shouting at the top of his lungs. "LANDO" he started coming over maybe a little bit tipsy.

"Did you-?"

"Yeah. I did and I told him about Iziah."

"Congrats man. Beautiful Girlfriend and a beautiful kid."

"Thanks." He took at shot off of the tray and downed it.

We spent the next couple of hours drinking and dancing. Maybe we were a bit too drunk because as we began walking through the hotel together, neither of us could walk in a straight line. And he said he wasn't a drinker.

Our giggles echoed across the lobby as we were falling over each others feet. "Wsit wait wait we're going to wake Zi up. Shhhhh." He whispered as we were still stood in the lobby, six floors down from our rooms.

I began whispering back at him as I began tip toeing across the floor after taking my heels off two hours ago. "What room are they staying in. My mum would've stayed with yours."

"Well all of his stuff is in yours." He shrugged as we stepped into the lift. "Sleepover?" He giggled, putting his hands either side of my waist and pulling me even closer than we already was.

"Only if you can keep your hands off of me." I teased. He looked up, shaking his head and smiling.

"Woahhh Dani look." He began looking at the glass ceiling above. I pulled out my phone and opened up Snapchat, making sure to save the photo and taking a few more of us in the mirror on the wall.

"Look at this one." I said showing him a picture of us kissing behind my phone.

"We look perfect

"We look perfect." He said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

We look perfect.
___

A/N hey guysss. I'm thinking the next part should be their holiday.