75. Reckless

Untouched Gold / Tywin Lannister / Avalon Targaryen out now!!

''The stark son has called his banners he moves south.'

'One taste of battle and he will run back to Winterfell with his tail between his legs.' Tywin assured. 

'Maybe,' Tyrion debated, 'the boy does have a certain belligerence you'd like him. While we're on the subject of war I made promises to my friends here and Lannister's always pays his debts .' Tywin rolled his eyes. 'For which I require 3000 Helms and shields plus swords pikes maces-'

''If it pleases my lord,' a squire came running in. 'Ser Addam Bids me report that the Northman have crossed the neck.'

'The wolf rushes into the Lions jaws.' Tywin said 'Kevan command drummers beat assembly,' he turned to the squire. 'Send word to Jaime that I'm moving against Robb stark.'

'No one has seen Jaime in days my lord." Tywin stared back at the messenger. "We thought he returned to the capital." 

''He is too dependent on his sister." Tywin grumbled. "Fine, so be it..." Tywin looked over Tywion's companions again with a fresh set of eyes. "It is said that men of the mountain clans are great warriors, ride with me against my enemies and you should have what my son promised you and more.' Tywin told them.

'Only if the half man fights with us.' Shagga said looking over at Tyrion, Tyrion swallowed his drink stiffly. 'Until we hold the steel he pledged us the little lions life is ours.' Tywin looked back at his son he didnt even have to think about it. 

''Deal.''

+

Getting to tywins camps was very Lannister red. Word would have reached them by now that Cersei was dead, that Jaime was dead, that Robert was alive and that Joffrey was going to the wall to make the crows miserable. 

"Tyrion." He spun around staring back at Hayley. 

"What a nice surprise." Tyrion remarked. "What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here to talk to your father." Hayley offered. "You want to make an introduction?" Tyrion chuckled. 

"Gods, this day just got interesting." Tyrion chuckled out. 

'The boy may lack experience battle but he does have a certain mindless courage,' Tywin said to his counsel as Tyrion entered sitting down and getting glass of wine.

'Continue I did not mean to interrupt' Tyrion told them adding food to the plate in front of him as well. "But actually... a friend of mine does." Tyrion offered nodding to the tent door. 

"Tywin Lannister, I'm Hayley Marshall, nice to meet you." Hayley offered taking a seat at the head of the table. "Lets talk about your fucking family." 

"Guards-" Tywin began. 

"I already made them go away." Hayley countered. "No need to call them." 

"GUARDS!" Tywin demanded but no one came. 

"Can we get back to your family?" Hayley mused. "Great," she went on not caring for what he wanted. "You see, Cersei had three bastards, I mean one was bad, but Mycella and Tommen are sweet, I want you to know they are safe with me." 

"What are you on about?" Tywin hissed. 

"Well you see, I caught Jaime fucking cersei-"

"What?" Tywin shouted. 

"Jaime's cock was shoved up into Cersei." Hayley clarified. "Joffrey is going to the wall because he is an awful human being and oh, I'm forgetting something." Hayley brought a hand finger to her cheek tap, tap, tapping. "Oh thats right, Cersei and Jaime are both dead." 

"Lies." Tywin declared. "Cersei is the queen." 

"Was." Hayley countered. "Stannis," Hayley called out. "Can you show Tywin his daughters head please." Stannis dumped it out and both Tywin and Tyrion jumped back as Cersei's eyes glared back at them still. 

"Creepy right," Hayley agreed. "Right, so as I was saying. A deal, an offer, did I get to that part yet?"

+

"Catelyn is... dead." Ned remarked softly reading over the note from Lysa. "She... jumped from the moon door?" Ned whispered. 

"Whats that father?" Jon questioned. 

"Catelyn is dead." Ned remarked and Sansa's jaw dropped, her lip quivered and her eyes welled with tears. Arya stared back at him confused. 

"What do you mean?" Bran questioned confused as well. 

"Your mother died... she... she was doing something reckless and... died." Ned offered. Jon didnt care for Catelyn but knew that she did love his half siblings so for their sake he was sorry they lost her. 

"Hayley is doing something reckless." Rickon declared. "Is she going to die too!"

+

"I'm trying to be reasonable with you Tywin, you bend the knee to me and swear loyalty to my family, I'm giving you the same offer Cersei gave Ned and she was just filled up with bullshit. I'm at least telling you the truth. If you swear loyalty and mean it-" Hayley remarked. 

"How did Jaime die?"

"I killed him." Hayley answered not missing a beat. Tywin gaped back at her before pulling his blade from his hip. "Jaime did the same thing, didnt work out too well for him either." Hayley countered. 

"You will die screaming." Tywin declared. "You stole my family. "

"Not Tyrion but hey the days still young." Hayley offered nonchalantly. 

"thanks." Tyrion grumbled. 

 "You killed them." tywin shouted lunging at her. 

"Yep, they were very bad people, I dont regret it at all. I would do it all again." Hayley agreed. Tywin shouted stabbing at the air as Hayley quickly dodged away from him. 

"May God give mercy to my enemies because I sure as hell wont." Hayley declared and Tyrion saw her eyes shift right before she lunged at Tywin.

" Hayley declared and Tyrion saw her eyes shift right before she lunged at Tywin